This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product.
The new SmartMount 760 Articulating Arm is more than just another pretty mount. With a full 1" of internal cable management and color-coded electrical and A/V component knock-outs, the new SA760 models provide the most cable management in the industry for a truly clean installation. Its double stud, double arm design allows for up to 7.75" of horizontal adjustment and smooth extension for perfect screen placement . The SA760 models are ULlisted to hold up to 4 times the stated load capacity for screens up to 71" and weighing 200 lb.
- For most 37" to 63" LCD and Plasma Screens (accommodate screens with mounting holes up to 30.13" W x 17.24" H)
- VESA 100, 200 x 100, and 200 x 200 compatible
- Arm extends up to 27.8" from wall
- Dual-arm construction for extra strength and smooth motion
- Up to 7.75" total horizontal adjustment for ideal screen placement
- U-groove channel and caps provide 1" clearance per channel for clean and simple cable management
- Built-in cable ties control cables and cords with movement of arm
- One-touch tilt allows adjustment of +15 degrees / -5 degrees without the use of tools
- Three pivot points with up to 180 degrees swivel (+/- 90 degrees)
- +/- 2.5 degrees roll to level screen horizontally
- Allows portrait or landscape screen orientation without removing the screen
- Includes hardware for installation to a single wood stud or concrete (for metal stud accessory required; ACC615)
- Two knockouts in wall plate for optimal electrical access
- UL tested to four times stated weight load
- Weight w/ universal TV mounting plate: 46.6 lb (21.1 kg)
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs. (68 kg)