Mount your flat panel screen close to the wall with the Solid Point Flat (no tilt) Wall Mount. The unique design of this mount features an aluminum race that slides into the wall plate, which allows you to rotate the screen from vertical to horizontal after installation*. Most importantly, this mount features a visual guide to ensure safe installation.
This flat mount holds the screen approximately 1.3" away from the wall. Its 34" wall plate can be mounted to 16", 20", and 24" centers, and provides for horizontal adjustment range of 4", left or right of center.
- Holds the screen approximately 1.3" away from the wall
- Can be mounted to 16", 20", and 24" stud centers
- Horizontal adjustment range of 4" left or right of center
- Screen can be mounted horizontally and vertically before or after installation
- Theft-resistant security fasteners secure the screen to the mount
- Complete detailed installation instructions for wood, concrete and metal structures
- Includes hardware for installation to wood stud and concrete
- Max Load: 150 lbs.
* If the overall width of your plasma screen is less than 34", the wall plate will be visible when the screen is mounted vertically.