Enhance your presentations with ease
Present to any audience, anywhere, with confidence. The RICOH PJ WX5150 offers a host of essential features - including bright, clear images, advanced connectivity and eco-friendly, cost-saving operation - to enrich presentations, training, teaching, seminars and more. As the latest addition to Ricoh?s Managed Document Services (MDS) portfolio, this projection system can be integrated seamlessly with other business communication systems to streamline workflow and improve productivity. This powerful, easy-to-use projection system sets the standard for exceptional performance at an affordable price. Use it to bring your brightest ideas to life.
- Brightness rating up to 4,000 lumens
- Innovative Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology produces a high-contrast ratio of 2100:1 for brilliant images in virtually any lighting environment.
- Includes WXGA native resolution which allows for more information to be displayed in widescreen format with crisp lines and stunning clarity when connected to digital and video cameras and DVD players.
- Offers intuitive controls and flexible installation so more users can project brighter, clearer images in more places. Simply follow the on-screen prompts to start your presentation in seconds.
- Access key functions at the projector or with the remote control, and manage presentations with ease. Plus, the automated Keystone Correction Image Adjustment feature balances the projected image and compensates for image distortion to ensure crisp images in any setting.
- Comes with Wall Color Correction to adjust the color of images to ensure clear lines and vibrant colors, whether on white, gray, beige, green or blackboard surfaces.
- In addition to easily accessible standard audio and video terminals, this projection system also includes HDMI input for single-cable connection to a wide range of high-definition devices for incredible displays between 30 and 300 inches.
- The built-in, 5 watt speaker offers ample volume and excellent clarity to enhance the user experience in small to midsize rooms.
- Field sequential 3D images can be viewed using the optional 3D glasses for conventional Blu-ray Disc 3D applications through an external converter.
- The PJ WX5150 can display images about 5 seconds after being powered on and can be shut down immediately without residual noise.
- Includes an Eco Mode button that adjusts lamp brightness in relation to the projected image ? using less energy to display darker images and standard power for images that need more brightness. This innovative feature also extends lamp life.
- Manage your content seamlessly from desktop to conference room with wired LAN network compatibility.
- Standard PJLink Management software allows administrators to manage multiple projector via the network - including other brands of projectors. Use it to power the unit on or off and configure LAN and other settings from any networked computer.
- Part # - 431048
- Replacement Lamp Part Number - 308932 (Lamps are consumable products and therefore are not covered by the projector?s warranty.)
- 3D Glasses Type 1 - 308884 (Native support for Frame Sequential 3D format. Other sources may require a converter that is not provided from Ricoh.)
- System - Single Chip DLP system
- Resolution - WXGA 1280 x 800 dpi
- White Light Output (brightness) - 4,400 lm
- Contrast Ratio - 2100:1
- Screen Size - 30" - 300"
- Projection Ratio - 1.39 - 1.53:1
- Lamp Type - High-pressure mercury (230W)
- Lamp Life - Standard Mode: 2,500 hours; Eco Mode: 3,500 hours
- Built-in Speaker - 5W mono
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 12" x 9.4" x 4.4" (306 x 239 x 113 mm)
- Weight - 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Storage & Transportation Environment - Temperature 5 ~ 35 degrees C; Humidity: 20 ~ 80%
- Fan Noise - Standard Mode: 38 dB; Eco Mode: 35 dB
- Power Supply - 100/240V; 50 ? 60Hz
Liquid Crystal Panel
- Size - 0.65"
- Aspect Ratio - 16:10
- Zoom Ratio - 1.1
- Zoom / Focus - Manual/Manual
- Image Input - Mini D-sub 15 x 2, RCA x 1, S-Video x 1, HDMI x 1
- Image Output - Mini D-sub 15 x 1
- Audio Input - Mini Jack x 3; RCA Jack x 1
- Audio Output - Mini Jack x 1
- Audio Input - Mini Jack x 1
- Control - D-sub 9 x 1
- USB - USB Type B for Control Use
- Wired LAN - RJ45 x 1 (for Network Management)
- Wireless LAN - N/A
- Network Utility - N/A
- JPEG Conversion Utility - N/A
- Projector Management Utility - Windows 7, Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP
- While Operating - Standard Mode: 380W; Eco Mode: 295W
- Standby Mode VGA Out Enabled - 10W (In default condition, VGA Out is disabled in Standby mode. VGA out is enabled when projector is turned on.
- Standby Network OFF - 0.5W
Accessories Packaged with Projector
- Cables - RGB VGA Cable
- CD-ROM - User Manual, Projector Management Utility, Customer Registration, Warranty Sheet (US only)
- Carrying Case - Included
- Lens Cap - Included
- Remote Control - Remote Control (AAA battery included)