This is a 360-degree panoramic image shot in New York with the brand-new #Ricoh Theta S for our upcoming hands-on preview. #theta360 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
High-spec digital Camera model that captures all of the surprises and beauty from 360 degrees.
Beauty as far as the eye can see, and a breathtaking sense of presence making you feel you are "right there, right now". From still images to long movies (max. 25 minutes long), record your memories in a vivid, high resolution 360 degree world. The RICOH THETA S gives you even higher quality and performance.
- 1/2.3 12M CMOS Sensor x 2 (Output pixel count equivalent to 14M)
- F2.0 Lens
Full HD Video Capture
- 25 Minutes Continuous Shooting
Further expanding the possibilities of 360 degree photography. Equipped with even more advanced functions.
- HD Live Streaming: Share all the surprises of the world of video in real time. 360 degree images can now be streamed live!
- Live View (10fps): Check the exposure and white balance while shooting using the dedicated smartphone app.
- Long Exposure: Shutter speed can be set from 1/6400 sec. to 60 seconds
- 8GB Memory: Still images: (L) Approx. 1600, (M) approx. 9000. Video (total recording time): (L) approx. 65 minutes, (M) approx. 175 minutes
Premium & Elegant Refined Body Design
- Injection molding
- Still image/video capture switching button
- 44mm (W) x 130mm (H) x 22.9mm (17.9mm *) (D)
- Approx. 125g
* Excluding lens section
Works with Google Street View
RICOH THETA S is compatible with the new Google Street View app. The app allows you to capture and publish your photo spheres instantly to Google Maps for people all over the world to explore. You can either shoot photo spheres in the app, or connect it to spherical cameras like RICOH THETA S.
- Object Distance: Approx. 10cm - 8 (from front of lens)
- Shooting Mode: Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority,manual; Video: Auto
- Exposure Control Mode: Auto
- Exposure Compensation: Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step)
- ISO Sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity): Still image: ISO 100 to 1600,; Video: ISO 100 to 1600,; Live streaming: ISO100 - 1600
- White Balance Mode: Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light; Video: Auto; Live streaming: Auto
- Shutter Speed: Still image: 1/6400 - 1/8 second (in auto, ISO priority or shutter priority modes), 1/6400 - 60 seconds (in manual mode); Video: 1/8000 - 1/30 second (in 1920 x 1080 video size), 1/8000 - 1/15 second (in 1280 x 720 video size); Live streaming: 1/8000 - 1/15 second
- Recording Medium: Internal, approximately 8GB
- Number of Photos that can be Recorded, Time: Still image: Approx. 1,600 images when image size is 5376 x 2688, approx. 9,000 images when image size is 2048 x 1024; Video (timer per recording): Max. 25 minutes or less than 4GB; Video (total recording time): Approx. 65 minutes with 1920 x 1080 video size, approx. 175 minutes with 1280 x 720 video size
- Power Source: Lithium ion battery (built in)
- Battery Life: Approx. 260 photos
- Image File Format: Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant; Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External Interface: Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0; HDMI-Micro terminal (Type-D)
- Exterior/External Dimensions: 44 mm (W) x 130 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm) (D)
- Weight: Approx. 125g
- Usage Temperature Range: 0 degrees C - 40 degrees C
- Usage Humidity Range: 90% or less
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 degrees C - 60 degrees C