The classic Radio Flyer wagon, this Town and Country model was first introduced over 30 years ago and has enjoyed enormous popularity ever since. Mounted on four sturdy steel wheels with real rubber tires for extra traction and a smooth ride, the Town and Country is made with a solid hardwood body and durable components. Sporting a handsome natural-wood finish and measuring 36 inches long, the wagon bed is equipped with four wooden side panels that can be easily removed. All of the wagon's metal components, including its long metal handle and swiveling ball joint, feature smooth edges to prevent injuries. When not in use, the handle can be neatly tucked under the wagon bed for more compact storage.
- Extra-large all wood body for maximum hauling capacity
- Removable wooden sides for easy in-and-out
- Durable steel wheels with real rubber tires for a smooth ride
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage
- No-pinch ball joint keeps fingers safe
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping