If you grew up with a Radio Flyer wagon but lost it along the way, here's your chance to own a brand new one. The body and sides are made of finished wood. Painted bright red, the stake sides simply lift out, leaving you with a natural-finish flatbed. Steel wheels with big, inflatable pneumatic tires roll easily on pavement or rough terrain. At 33.5 inches, the extra-long handle makes turning easy. The wagon bed is 36 inches long, 15 inches wide, 9 inches high, and 21 inches from the ground to the top of the wagon. The durable-tread rubber tires are 10.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches wide.
- Extra-large body for maximum hauling capacity
- Removable wooden sides for easy in-and-out
- Real air tires handle any terrain
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage
- No-pinch ball joint keeps fingers safe
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping