This Riedel Vinum Chablis/Chardonnay stemware set is an amazing value at 8 glasses for the price of 6. The glasses in this set of eight were specifically designed to bring balance and harmony into medium bodied, crisp white wines such as chardonnay, Semillon and Chablis. The design of the bowl directs the wine to the area of the palate that will highlight the rich fruit while balancing its moderate acidity. Each glass stands 7-3/4-Inch high. Riedel is the world's premier manufacturer of wine glasses. Made of lead crystal, the Vinum series of glasses are Riedel's most popular series and were the first machine-made wine glasses to be developed uniquely for each type of wine. Since their introduction in 1986, these wine glasses have had a large influence on the wine culture and wine lovers around the globe.
- Set of 8 for the price of 6; Vinum Chablis Chardonnay; 12-3/8 ounces
- Designed by Riedel to enhance medium-bodied, crisp white wines
- Crafted from 24 percent lead crystal for exceptional clarity and brilliance
- Ideal for the particular qualities of Chardonnay, Semillon and Chablis
- Wash by hand; extensive line of Vinum wine and spirits glasses also available