This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
On the heels of the recently introduced Rokinon 12mm Fisheye and 50mm F1.4 lenses, Rokinon expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Rokinon 135mm f2.0 ED UMC Digital Telephoto Lens. This high speed telephoto feature a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to 2.6 feet and is tightly color matched to the Rokinon lens system. The Rokinon 135mm f2.0 is available in lens mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon (With AE Chip), Sony E, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro 4/3, Fuji X and Samsung NX.
- Full frame compatible with an 18.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 12.4 angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 - f22
- Features 9 diaphragm blades and includes a removable lens hood
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps
- Maximum Focal Length: 135
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Minimum Focal Length: 135
- Number of Elements: 11
- Number of Groups: 7
- Zoom Type: fixed
- Item Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds