The Rokinon 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Mirror (Catadioptric) Lens for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras features a 480mm 35mm focal length equivalency and a fast F6.3 aperture in a super compact size and shape that's perfect for nature, sport, surveillance, and celestial photography . Optical construction uses the techniques of refraction and reflection to substantially reduce size and weight. Exceptional image quality and contrast is provided by 8 lenses in 8 groups while Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of all surfaces reduces ghosting and flare. The filter diameter is 58mm in front and 25.5mm for rear and comes equipped with a front and rear lens caps, and bayonet type reversible for storage lens hood.
- Includes a Focal Length Matched Lens Hood That's Reversible for Storage
- Focuses to 2.9ft (0.9m) and Accepts 58mm (Front) or 25.5mm (Rear) Filters
- Optical construction of 8 lenses in 8 groups provides exceptional image quality
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Catadioptric (Mirror) Design Provides 480mm (35mm Equivalent) of Power in a Super Compact Size and Shape