The 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fish-Eye II lens is the second generation of this popular lens for mirror less cameras. It offers a 12mm focal length equivalency (12.8mm for Canon M) in the 35mm format with a 180 Degree angle of view and a Minimum focus distance of 1'. Two aspherical elements and three ED elements minimize aberrations and create clear, high contrast and color-accurate images. A built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps to deflect stray light and protects the front element.
- Fixed 8mm focal Length; Fisheye lens
- Aperture range of f2.8-22
- New and improved optics and construction
- Constructed of 11 elements in 8 groups; built specifically for mirror less cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 1 foot.
- Lens Type: fisheye
- Minimum focal length: 8
- Maximum focal length: 8
- Focus Type: manual-focus
Series II 8mm F2.8 Fisheye Lens
Promotions & Special Offers: