Whip up Rach's favorite Skillet Chicken with a side of Italian Style Skillet Potatoes, and get the perfect golden brown caramelization on both, with the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 14" Skillet with Helper Handle.
With a hard-anodized aluminum base, this skillet provides fast and even heating, which reduces hot spots that can burn food. And with an extra stainless steel helper handle, coated in grippy silicone, you can pour your potatoes onto a lovely Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware platter with ease! Rachael's Cucina collection features rustic, earthy hues, and this pot gives your stove top a warm and welcoming pop of color, which complements the espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick interior that provides for easy cleanup. The inviting and generously sized Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 14" Skillet with Helper Handle is ideal for browning up a family size Sage Brown Butter Balsamic Ravioli or searing a couple New York steaks. Oven safe up to 400?F, this pan is also great for short ribs, which start off on the stovetop and finish in the oven. Add this dishwasher safe skillet to the other eye-catching items in Rachael's Cucina cookware collection for a truly inviting kitchen.
- Crafted from sturdy hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating, and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup.
- Offering a comfortable grasp, the silicone-over-stainless-steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and boast an earthy, modern color; helper handle aids in moving the skillet between kitchen stations.
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven Safe to 400 degrees
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Capacity: 14"
- Dimensions: 23.75 x 14.5 x 3.75
- Includes: 14" Skillet
- Made In: Thailand
- Made Of: Hard Anodized
- Weight: 23.5 lb.
- Color: Gray