The Razor Crazy Cart features a drive system that allows it to drive forward, reverse, sideways, diagonally and everything in between. Go-kart and crazy cart modes offer two different ways to ride, and the variable-speed foot pedal lets you accelerate to speeds of up to 12 mph. The Drift Bar provides adjustable caster technology and helps you control back-end drifts, and the Crazy Cart offers 360? steering capability so you can make sharp turns in tight quarters.
- Two modes, go-kart and crazy cart, let you ride in different styles
- Drive system goes forward, reverse, sideways and diagonal
- 360? steering lets you pivot in place and make tight turns
- Variable-speed foot pedal helps you reach speeds of up to 12 mph
- Drift Bar helps control back-end drifts and provides adjustable caster technology
- Assembled dimensions: 35.8"L x 25.2"W x 18.9"H
- Offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Includes a 24V (two 12V) sealed, lead-acid battery system with a charge time of 12 hours
- Maximum weight: 132 lbs.