This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
20.3MP APS-C Sensor
Customized for the NX System, the brand-new, professional-grade, 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor produces images that rival those of any premium DSLR. Each individual pixel has a large sensor area and receives more light, guaranteeing low noise levels, high dynamic range and accurate color differentiation. The higher sensitivity allows you to shoot during low-light situations without graininess or other noise. The new sensor also provides Full HD video output capabilities.
Connect your Samsung Smart Camera to your Smartphone and activate AutoShare ? and the pictures you take automatically get sent to your Smartphone.
Instant Sharing via Wi-Fi
The NX1100's Wi-Fi connectivity lets you connect your digital camera to a wireless network. Save photos and videos directly to a computer or cloud service while you shoot, email them, print them wirelessly, or upload them straight to Facebook or YouTube. You'll never have to worry about losing a great shot, running out of storage space, or remembering to bring the right cable along.
Includes Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 provides a comprehensive set of tools, from simple one click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. Mac and PC compatible.
1/4000 Fast Shutter
Shutter speed can make the difference between capturing an iconic image and missing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The NX1100's 1/4000 shutter speed gives you the flexibility to shoot like the pros - at varying speeds and light exposures. The NX1100's shutter even automatically adjusts itself as it senses environmental factors such as temperature and camera direction. And the electronically controlled focal-plane shutter reduces exposure errors.
High Speed Capture
The NX1100 features super-fast High Speed Capture capabilities provide an simple yet sophisticated way to capture images in total focus. The ultra-high speed Auto Focus (AF) that can rival almost any system camera and is core component of the system. The result is a fast and precise AF System that captures life's fleeting moments. And with a sequential rate of 8fps, capturing fast-moving objects in perfect clarity are no longer a challenge.
Discover the True Beauty of HD Video
Built with 1080 30p Full HD movie recording capabilities, the NX1100 transforms shooting video with a still camera into an art form. Choose from a wide range of viewing angles and zoom with confidence. The mirrorless CMOS image sensor offers precise auto focus even while you shoot. For a truly cinematic experience, the NX System has been fitted with an 18-200mm lens exclusively for Full HD video.
Premium Metal Design
The NX1100 packs the power of a professional-grade digital camera within a sleek and compact design. Its ergonomically crafted exterior fits perfectly within your hand, while the topside design feels solid and looks just as sturdy. The NX System gets its charming good looks through the perfect combination of modern metallic styling and classic clean lines. On the inside, the large CMOS Sensor replaces any mirrors for a smaller camera body. The lightweight body makes it more portable and easier to shoot in a variety of angles and positions, making it the ultimate professional-grade camera that you can carry in your pocket.
Smart Filter 2.0 and Selective Color
Smart Filter 2.0 options make it easy to create special moods. Choose the Tilt & Shift Lens Effect for a miniaturized look, the Vignetting Effect for striking contrasts, Half-Tone Dot for a comic-book look, and more. With the Selective Color feature, you can even choose the colors you want to emphasize.
Wide Range ISO for Perfect Exposure
The wrong exposure can ruin even the most carefully framed shot. The NX System's imaging sensor offers a wide ISO sensitivity range of up to 12,800 at normal settings. Even indoors or at night, you can create images with minimal noise, rich tonal gradations and faithful colors - without a flash. You'll also capture clearer, crisper images of fast-moving objects.
Panorama, 3D Panorama
Capture the sweeping beauty of a natural landscape or the grandeur of a vast skyline. The NX1100's panoramic capabilities let you catch every detail on the horizon with the push of a button. You can even create 3D panoramic photos and wow your friends by displaying them on a 3D-ready HDTV.
The intuitive Smart Panel user interface puts all the settings you need right at your fingertips. Every key feature is easy to access, thanks to on-screen icons and clearly explained menu items. That means faster adjustments so you won't miss that perfect shot.
Take Full Control of Your Pictures
No more fumbling to find the right buttons while you try to capture a fleeting moment. With i-Function 2.0, you can adjust key settings using the focus ring right on the lens. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned pro, you can quickly choose the perfect settings for your shot.
Get superior picture and sound from your HD source. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a digital connection that can transmit HD video and audio over a single cable.
- Color: Black
- Camera Type: Smart Compact Camera System
- Effective Pixel: Approx 20.3 Megapixels
- Total Pixel: Approx 21.6 Megapixels
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Type: Samsung Lens
- Mount: Samsung NX Mount
- Modes: Auto : 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. Manual : 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. (1/3EV Step) Bulb (Limit time : 4min.)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 (1 or 1/3EV step) * AUTO ISO Upper Level is Selectable. (Up to ISO3200)
- Metering System: TTL 221(17x13) Block Segment, Metering : Multi, Center-weighted, Spot, Metering Range : EV 0-18 (ISO 100 ? 30mm, F2)
- Modes: Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
- Modes: SmartAuto(2.0), Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Lens Priority, Magic, cene, Movie, Wi-Fi
- RAW format shooting: SRW
- Field of View: Approx 100%
- Main LCD Screen: TFT-LCD
- Resolution: 8VGA ( 640X40 ) 921k dots
- Front LCD Screen: 3.0"
- Movie Clip: With Audio or without Audio (User Selectable, Recording Time : 25 minutes)
- Modes: Smart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, OFF
- Sync. Speed: Less than 1/180 sec.
- Range: 28mm Wide-angle (Equivalent to 35mm)
- Accessory: Samsung External Flash Available (SEF-42A, SEF220A : Optional)
- Optical Image Stabilization: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- Smart Auto: 2.0
- Smart Filter (Movie): Vignetting, Miniature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, De-fog, Halftone Dots, Soft Focus,Old Film1, Old Film2, Negative
- Smart Filter (Still Image): Miniature, Soft Focus, Old Film1, Old Film2,, Halftone Dots, Sketch, Fish-Eye, De-fog Negative
- Picture Wizard: Modes: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom (1~3), Parameters: Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Color
- i-Effect: i-Scene (depends on Lens), Smart Filter (Vignetting, Minature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, Defog,
- i-Zoom: x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0
- Dust Reduction: Type: Supersonic drive
- Modes Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
- File Format: RAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
- Image Size: 20.0M RAW 53, 20.0M (3:2) : Super Fine 186, Fine 364, Normal 535, 10.1M (3:2) : Super Fine 378, Fine 724, Normal 1043, 5.9M (3:2) : Super Fine 626, Fine 1168, Normal 1642, 2.0M (3:2) : Super Fine 1627, Fine 2742, Normal 3553, Burst (5.0M) : Super Fine 731, Fine 1349, Normal 1878, 7.8M (16:9) : Super Fine 485, Fine 919, Normal 1310, 4.9M (16:9) : Super Fine 747, Fine 1376, Normal 1912, 2.1M (16:9) : Super Fine 1573, Fine 2666, Normal 3468, 13.3M (1:1) : Super Fine 289, Fine 560, Normal 814, 7.0M (1:1) : Super Fine 536, Fine 1010, Normal 1432, 4.0M (1:1) : Super Fine 893, Fine 1621, Normal 2224, 1.1M (1:1) : Super Fine 2645, Fine 4057, Normal 4936
- WiFi: Yes (IEEE 802.11n support)
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
Inputs & Outputs
- USB 2.0: USB 2.0 (HI-SPEED)
- Video Out: NTSC, PAL (user selectable), HDMI 1.4a : (1080i, 720P, 576P / 480P)
- Product Size (WxHxD): 4.59" x 2.46" x 1.44"
- Product without battery and card: 0.48 lb.
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Battery: BP1030 (1030mAh)
- Windows: PC with processor better than Intel Pentium III 500MHz (Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher recommended), Windows XP / Vista / 7, Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended), USB port,CD-ROM drive, 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor (24-bit color display recommended), Microsoft Direct X 9.0c or later, intelli-studio 3.0, Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz or higher / AMD AthlonTM X2 Dual-Core 2.2 GHz or higher, Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended), 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor (1280x1024 pixcels, 32-bit color display recommended), USB 2.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later, nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or higher / ATI X1600 series or higher, # 64-bit editions of Windows XP / Vista / and 7 are not supported, Samsung RAW converter 4, Windows XP / Vista / 7
Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon Processor (Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or later recommended), 1GB or more RAM recommended, Minimum 100MB of available hard disk space, 1024x768 pixels, Full Color (24-bit or higher) color display compatible monitor
- Macintosh: Power Mac G3 or later, Mac OS 10.4 or later, Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended), Minimum 110MB of available hard-disk space, USB port,CD-ROM drive, Samsung RAW converter 4, Mac OS X v10.6 / v10.5 / v10.4, Power PC / Intel Processor-based or compatible computer (Core 2 Quad or later recommended), 1GB or more RAM recommended, Minimum 100MB of available hard disk space, 1024x768 pixels, 24-bit color display compatible monitor
- Humidity: 5 ~ 85%
- Temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees C