Extreme IV is the new industry leader in the best-in-class solution for high profile professional photographers. As the elite flash memory cards available on the market, Extreme IV has extremely fast read/write speeds. This line provides the durability, high-speed, and quality demands for serious photography.
SanDisks award-winning technology solidifies the strength of the Extreme IV family of high-performance flash cards.
- Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers. Significantly improved workflow efficiency for capturing, viewing, upload and transferring large image files
- Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
- Built to perform in the most extreme environments and temperatures?from
-13 F to 185 F
-25 C to 85 C
- Up to 40MB/sec* sequential read and write (leveraging the new Extreme FireWire Reader)
- Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested temperature tested (heat and cold); shock and vibration tested
- Data recovery software ensures your photos will always be there (even if you delete them accidentally)
- Dedicated, priority technical support hotline for direct customers of SanDisk Extreme products
- Included travel case keeps your memory cards organized
- Lifetime limited warranty
*Based on SanDisk internal testing
SanDisk Extreme IV CompactFlash
As the leader in high-performance flash technology, SanDisk introduces the newest flagship products The Extreme IV line of CompactFlash . The Extreme IV line of CompactFlash is our newest digital film cards for the high-end professional photographers, who require the highest possible performance and the largest capacities for their medium format and high-end digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. It has extremely fast read/write speeds. (Up to 40MB/sec*) It provides the highest durability, speed, and quality demands on the market today for serious photography.
The reason for the extreme fast read/write speeds is that the Extreme IV memory cards feature innovative ESP (Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing) technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. You get the fastest read/write speeds available today up to 40MB/sec* sequential read and write speed.
SanDisk also introduces the new SanDisk Extreme FireWire reader. Combined with our new Extreme CompactFlash cards, images can transfer from the SanDisk Extreme IV cards to a computer, at up to *40MB/sec, for significantly improved workflow efficiency.
Every SanDisk Extreme IV CompactFlash card comes with RescuePRO? Deluxe so you can recover images, documents, mail, video, music just about any digital file, with ease. Built with leading-edge media recovery algorithms, RescuePro Deluxe lets you preview recoverable data before you try to retrieve it. With RescuePROs unique recovery algorithm for MPEG audio and MPEG video recovery (MPEG-1/2/3) what you see, and what you hear, is what you can recover.
SanDisk's award-winning technology solidifies the strength of the Extreme family of high-performance flash cards.
SanDisk recommends, for the highest performance, and experience, when using the Extreme IV CompactFlash cards, use our new Extreme FireWire Reader.