Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR: SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash card. Lightning-fast up to 90 MB/second* write speeds, UDMA-6 enabled, you'll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting?and get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with up to 64GB** of storage, you'll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def video, too.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance with less wear and tear. For improved reliability and endurance, an advanced wear-leveling system and industry-leading error correction code prolong the life of the card by managing data intelligently.
- Extreme professional speed up to 90MB/second write (600X, UDMA-6 enabled)* for shorter wait times, faster continuous burst shooting and rapid transfers to your computer
- Extreme capacities give you more room for capturing RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and high-definition video files on 16GB, 32GB and 64GB**
- Extreme intelligence with SanDisk's proprietary controller, which distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, for serious performance gains
- Extreme endurance from an advanced wear-leveling system and industry-leading error correction code to prolong the life of the card
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, with shock protection and RTV silicone coating inside for added protection
- Extreme confidence backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty?
- Extreme reliability in extreme temperatures, tested to perform from -25?C to 85?C (-13?F to 185?F)
Best-in-class quality assurance starts with memory components designed from the ground up for shock and vibration resistance?and sealed with RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and humidity. Rigorous stress-testing procedures further assure these cards perform under pressure, inside and out, even in extreme environments
*Up to 90MB/s write. Read speed lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing with Testmetrix: performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. ? 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty. Supports FAT 32 DSLRs only
- Memory Card
- Plastic jewel case