This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. By taking advantage of both the distortion aberration, specific to fisheye lenses and the minimum shooting distance of 15 cm (5.9 inches), the photographer can shoot creative images.
- Lens Construction: 7 Elements in 6 Groups
- Angle of View: 180 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 15cm/5.9 in.
- Maximum Magnification: 1:3.8
- Filter Size: Rear (Gelatin filter)
- Dimensions: Diameter 73.5mm X Length 65mm, 2.9 in. X 2.6 in.
- Weight: 370g/13.0 oz.
- Mount: CANON EOS
Sigma 15mm DG Fisheye Lens
Gelatin filter holder at the rear
Fitted Padded Case
Built-In Lens Hood
1 Year International Warranty Plus 3 Year Extended USA Warranty
Promotions & Special Offers: