This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The newest addition to the Sigma line of flashes is the most powerful one yet, now offering a Guide number of 61 which translates into 61/m (200/ft) and designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all the most popular digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation. The auto zoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up and to the right by 90 degrees, or to the left 180 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power to full or 1/16. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation "ready" light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the camera's viewfinder. Also includes Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.
- Powerful light output with a Guide number of 61.
- Fully automatic flash photography for easy operation.
- Autozoom function for changing the illumination angle in accordance with the lens' angle of view .
- Compatible with most popular cameras.
- A carrying case and flash stand (FS-11) are included with the flash.
- Power source - Four AA Alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries
- Charging time - Approx 7 seconds (when using alkaline batteries) Approx. 5 seconds (when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Number of flashes - Approx.120 flashes (when using alkaline batteries) Approx. 160 flashes (when using Nicd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Illumination angle - Automatically set in accordance with the focal length of the lens, in a range from 24mm to 105mm. Also covers the angle of a 17mm lens when used with the built-in Wide Panel.
- Bounce angle (Up) - 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Right) - 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Left) - 0, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 180 degrees
- Tilt angle (Down) - 0, 7 degrees
- Dimensions (W X H X D) - 77mm?139mm?117mm / 3.0in. X 5.5in. X 4.6 in.
- Weight - 320g (11.3oz.) (without batteries)