With a powerful 9 amp motor, this variable speed reciprocating saw model 9216 can handle tough applications while minimizing user fatigue with its vibration reducing counter balance.
- Powerful 9 Amp Motor for tough applications
- Power-On Indicator lets you know when the tool is plugged in
- Tool-Less Blade change for easy blade changes
- Heavy Duty Metal Gear Housing for added durability
- Counter Balance for vibration control
- Variable Speed Dial adjusts speed to cut
- Pivoting Foot for additional stability when cutting through materials
- Soft-Grip design for added comfort and control
- Amperage - 9
- Cord Length - 8 ft
- Height - 5.5"
- Length - 18"
- Name - 9216-01 (F0129216AA)
- No Load SPM - 800-2,700
- Stroke Length - 1-1/8"
- Tool Length With Cord Guard - 20"
- Tool Length Without Cord Guard - 18"
- Voltage - 120V
- Warranty - One Year Home Use
- Weight - 7.2 lb
- 9206-02 Reciprocating Saw
- (1) Woodcutting Blade