This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who's at your door from your mobile device - whether you're at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from iOS and Android mobile devices.
SkyBell helps you stay connected with your home, feel safer about answering the door on your terms.
SkyBell has an advanced motion sensor for sending alerts and video even when a visitor doesn't press the button.
SkyBell is the only video doorbell with an 'on-demand' feature that allows you to see out of the SkyBell camera at any time. You can even turn off your home's doorbell chime from the app.
SkyBell features a contrast setting for more favorable lighting, long range Wi-Fi capability, invisible night vision for viewing after dark, and is Made the he USA.
SkyBell replaces your current doorbell, attaches to your transformer for full-time power, connects to your home's door chime and securely connects to your home's Wi-Fi network.
Motion sensor activation
- Receive alerts and video feed even if visitor doesn't press button.
- See out of SkyBell's video camera at any time from the app.
- Receive the video alerts anyplace you have cellular or internet connection on your mobile device.
- Replace your existing doorbell with SkyBell by mounting the device with 4 screws and attaching device to existing doorbell's power wires.
- Link SkyBell to your iOS device. All you need is your home Wi-Fi network's name and password.
- Create an account with the app.
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad with iOS 5 or later; Android Jelly Bean 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Kit Kat 4.4 or later.
- SkyBell is also optimized for the following Android phones: Nexus S, HTC One, Samsung S3 and Samsung S4; SkyBell account.
- Warning: SkyBell not compatible with any Samsung phones sold by T-Mobile.
- SkyBell requires full-time power and is designed to be connected to a wired, mechanical doorbell chime.
- SkyBell is only compatible with a low-voltage transformer with power from 10 to 36 VAC 10 VA or 12 VDC with an amp rate of 0.5 to 1.0.
- If you have a digital door chime, you will need our digital door chime adapter.
- Connects to home's WiFi network. Compatible with b/g routers. Requires 2.4GHz band, b/g mode, 20 MHz bandwidth and 1 mbps upload speed at your front door.
- You must connect your smartphone to the 2.4 Ghz network before syncing to SkyBell. It requires upload speed of 1mbps at SkyBell's location.