It attaches to your keychain and is nearly as small as your car keys, One of Spyderco?s smallest lightweight knife is the Ladybug.
Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the hollow ground blade comes in a PlainEdge configuration. This modified clip-point blade style is matched up with a purple, lightweight handle of fiberglass-reinforced nylon making the entire knife weigh only 0.6 of an ounce (16.4 grams). The Ladybug doesn?t have a clip but rather a lanyard hole for attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
Like its larger counterparts (and all Spyderco knives) the Ladybug3 packs tremendous cutting power and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
- Length Overall: 4 3/8" (111mm)
- Length Closed: 2 7/16" (62mm)
- Hole Diameter: 3/16" (5mm)
- Blade Length: 1 15/16" (49mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Blade Thickness: 5/64" (2mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: .6oz (18g)
- Handle Material: Fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle