MOMENTUM - The new generation
Sennheiser's fascination with precise and detailed sound manifests itself in the MOMENTUM headphones. From the high-quality materials like brushed stainless steel and finest leather to the perfect finish to the experience of uncompromising sound.
Sennheiser's developers have worked to combine customer feedback and technical innovations to create the best MOMENTUM headphone yet.
Sound - High-resolution and deep-reaching
The new generation of MOMENTUM headphones carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thanks to proprietary 18-Ohm Neodymium transducers. With large diaphragms that make the trademark MOMENTUM sound an even more brilliant experience. Clear, richly detailed, and with a powerful bass.
Design - Timeless and immaculate
Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the MOMENTUM a delight for all senses.
Mechanics - Comfortable and variable
The ear cups of the MOMENTUM are attached to high-end ball joints running steplessly in collapsible sliders made of brushed stainless steel. The individual adjustment to the head is important for both comfort and sound. And with its newly designed ear cups the MOMENTUM offers even more wearing comfort.
Connection - Aesthetic and mobile
With its low profile the angled 3.5-mm stereo jack plug is optimized for the use on mobile devices. Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
Remote Control - Handy and intuitive
The integrated in-line remote comfortably lets you control phone calls, music, and volume. Furthermore, it supports Android tablets and smartphones.
- Color: Black
- Device: Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Sony, Other devices
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 - 10000Hz
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 16Hz - 22000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5%
- Contact Pressure: Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable Length: 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: - 44 dB V/Pa
- Load Rating: 200 mW