The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances. The HD 600 is a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
- Natural, spatial imaging
- Exceptional transient response
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in Ireland
- High-quality open metal mesh grilles deliver extremely transparent sound
- Computer optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable, OFC copper cable
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
Did you know?
The HD 600 is a true audiophile headphone designed for one of the best listening experiences. Optimized for minimum distortion, the HD 600 features Open-Aire speakers for a natural listening experience.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
...The HD 600 is geared for your hi-fi stereo system. Best suited for all types of audio the HD 600 is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
What they're saying...
"I have used my HD 600's for casual and critical listening ever since I got my pair. I can depend on the HD 600 in many different environments and can always expect great results out of it." -Kazuri Arai, Recording/Mix Engineer
The HD 600 is covered by a 2-year international warranty.
- Wearing style: Headband
- Color: Black
- Frequency response (headphones): 12 - 40500 Hz
- Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 3 m
- Nominal impedance: 300 O
In the Box:
- 1 HD 600
- 1.25" (6.3 mm) headphone adapter plug