Skill Tubing is a challenging experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The U Slalom 2 is a Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are patent pending shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption. A patent pending bottom "veer" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large patent pending Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the U Slalom 2 in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills. All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- Patent Pending veer Towing System
- Strategically placedpatent pending Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- PVC Bladder
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patent Pending Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation