Wind resistance provides a comfortable yet challenging rowing workout Oversized upholstered seat, seat rail, and foot plates accommodate any user Electronic performance monitor displays speed, distance travelled, time, and calories burned Easily and quickly folds for storage and moves on built-in wheels Durable nylon rowing strap and foot straps Sturdy steel construction Rubber floor protectors on feet Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
About Stamina Products, Inc.
Founded in 1987, Stamina is dedicated to building a stronger, healthier you. The company supplies high-quality products at excellent value to the fitness and leisure markets, showcasing hundreds of products around the world over the past two decades. Stamina is responsible for such brands as Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, and more. Their mission is straightforward and admirable: Stamina strives to outperform the competition by maintaining effective communication, consistent quality, and superior service. They will continue to pursue perfection through the design excellence of these home fitness products.
The Air Rower from Stamina is designed to offer a smooth, solid, and comfortable rowing workout at home for a low-impact, full-body workout. By utilizing wind for rowing resistance, the Air Rower allows the user to determine the resistance intuitively - the harder and faster the user rows, the greater the resistance will be. A built-in multifunction monitor displays distance, calories burned, speed, and time as you workout.
Built for smooth operation, the Air Rower features an oversized, angled seat rail and smooth sliding seat for easy seat return. The seat is padded and upholstered for comfort and the textured grips are designed for a stable and secure grip while rowing. Large footplates and adjustable nylon foot straps accommodate any size of user. When you're not using the Air Rower, the steel frame folds and rolls away on built-in wheels.
- Utilizes wind resistance for a smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function electronic performance monitor
- Monitor displays: speed, distance, time, and calories burned
- Padded, upholstered seat
- Textured handgrips
- Large footplates
- Adjustable nylon foot straps
- Nylon rowing strap
- Over-sized, angled seat rail
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Frame folds for storage
- Built-in wheels for portability
- Floor protectors prevent skidding
- Assembled dimensions: 77 by 18 by 22 (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 48 by 18 by 28 inches (L x W x H)
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Warranty: Three-year frame warranty, 90-day parts warranty