The Head and Neck Support Pillow supports the natural curve of your neck while you perform Pilates reformer exercises. Please note, however, that it should not be used with all exercises. Do not use the head and neck support pillow for exercises that require you to lift your hips higher than your head.
Do use the Head and Neck Support Pillow to provide comfort, support and postural alignment for reformer exercises that are performed while lying on your back.
How to install, position, and adjust your head and neck support pillow:
With the reformer headrest in the flat position, place the Head and Neck Support Pillow on top of the headrest with the thickest part nearest the carriage so the thick part will be under your neck. Secure the Head and Neck Support Pillow by slipping the elastic band around the headrest. Move the pillow toward you or away from you until it is comfortable.
- Soft, easy to clean vinyl covering
- Plush padding
- Elastic band holds pillow in place
- Recommended use: Use for comfort, support and postural alignment for reformer exercises that are performed while lying on your back
- Material: Foam filled with stitched vinyl covering that can be wiped clean
- Product Color: Black
- Resistance: n/a
- Comfort Elements: Contoured foam for firm support
- Targeted Training: Provides comfort and supports neck and head during some Pilates reformer exercises. Not to be used with all reformer exercises
- Includes: Stamina AeroPilates Head and Neck Support Pillow, owner's manual
- Assembly: No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 6 x 3
- Product Weight: 1 lbs