Suunto X6HR is a combined heart rate monitor and altimeter that comes with the new Suunto transmitter belt. It is a perfect tool for endurance athletes who want to improve their training. Measuring and analyzing the surrounding environment minimizes the risks involved in traveling in unknown terrain. Information on your performance and heart rate, on the other hand, provides you with knowledge necessary to improve your training.
Suunto X6HR is available in three different versions - Suunto X6HR (composite housing), Suunto X6HRM (stainless steel housing) and Suunto X6HRT (titanium housing).
In addition to having information available to you at all times, your Suunto X6HR records and stores data for later analysis. You can view, compare, and analyze your performance with a specially designed PC software.
The technical features of the wristop computer, combined with the PC software developed for more graphical representation of your performance, and the SuuntoSports Internet Community, where you can share information with other like-minded endurance sports enthusiasts from around the world, make Suunto X6HR the device of choice for every true athlete.
- Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, asc/dsc alarm, logbook with waypoint recording, altitude difference, online cumulative ascent, alti/baro lock
- Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, weather trend graph, temperature, 48-hour memory, weather alarm, alti/baro lock
- Compass: Bearing, graphic compass rose, bearing tracking, declination setting
- Heart rate monitor: Heart rate limits, interval timer, average/highest/lowest heart rate, heart rate and altitude profile memory, memory capacity 32kB (4h 20min with 2s, 22h with 10s and 133h with 60s interval, shared with split/lap times memory)
- Watch: Calendar, 3 alarms with date option, dual time
- Menu-based user interface familiar from mobile phones
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30m (100')
- PC interface software and cable
- Full access to SuuntoSports.com
- Heart rate transmitter belt: User-replaceable battery, water resistant to 20m (66')
- Housing: Composite