Now you can watch HDTV when your ready to watch! Wanna grab a cold one from the refrigerator in the middle of the game? Pause live TV until you've made yourself comfortable. Want to catch a scene you missed? Just rewind. The Symbio records as you watch, storing up to an hour of High-Definition TV in its memory buffer.
Through a single wire, Symbio is able to record and play back progamming selected from the television's built-in TV Guide On Screen Interactive program guide. And Symbio automatically records and plays back every program at its original picture quality. So if you select a high-definition program from the guide, Symbio records in HD. Up to 16 hours of HDTV content can fit on the Symbio Hard Drive. Or, if you choose, up to 80 hours of standard definition programming can be recorded. You can even mix HD and SD recording. It's your choice. Using just the television's remote control and built-in TV Guide On Screen system, you select the program and Symbio does the rest. You can set up a recording with the push of a button. Or, you can choose to set a recording manually.
- High Definition Hard Drive Recorder
- 160GB Hard Disc Drive
- Records up to 16 Hours of HD or 80 Hours of SD Programming
- Single IEEE1394 Cable Connection (cable supplied)
- Automatic or manual recording with the television's built-in TV Guide On Screen program guide
- One Touch Recording
- Pause and Rewind Live TV
- Works Only With All Toshiba HD Integrated TVs ("94, 95, and 195 series")
- Records and Plays Back Programs at Their Original Picture Quality
- No Monthly Fees
- Works with Television Remote Control
- Dimensions: 8.45" x 2" x 10.28"
- Manufacturer Warranty: One year parts and labor