Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III VC is an All-in-One Zoom for Canon EOS M interchangeble lens cameras. This striking 11X zoom provides greatly enhanced shooting flexibility with APS-C-format mirrorless compact interchangeable-lens cameras, providing equivalent focal lengths from 27mm wide-angle to 300mm super telephoto plus macro focusing in an ultra-compact form factor. Incorporating the latest version of Tamron's acclaimed VC (vibration compensation) system, its advanced optical design and stepping-motor autofocus (AF) drive deliver extraordinary image quality plus seamless AF performance.
- Model Name: B011
- Focal Length: 18-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Diagonal Angle of View: 75? 33'-7? 59'
- Lens Construction: 17 elements, 13 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7"
- Max. Mag. Ratio: 1:3.7 (at f = 200mm at 19.7")
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Overall Length: 3.8"
- Maximum Diameter: 2.7"
- Weight: 16.2 oz.
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Standard Accessory: Flower-shaped lens hood
- Compatible Mount: Canon