Tired of carrying your spare clothes, bike tools, and groceries in a cumbersome backpack while you ride? Turn to the Topeak MTX trunk bag EXP, which boasts 1,010 cubic inches of storage space in a framework that attaches securely to the rear of your bike. The MTX trunk bag offers ample storage space, with a divided main compartment, along with two side panels with expandable panniers. As a result, you can fit several smaller items in the main bag, or you can enlarge it to store additional gear, clothes, or snacks. The bag is also tough and long lasting, with rigid molded side panels and a flexible, water-repellent 420-denier nylon construction. And once you arrive at your destination, you can carry the MTX trunk bag EXP just like a messenger bag thanks to the included shoulder strap. Other features include a carrying handle, a 3M reflective strip, a RedLite clip, molded EVA foam insulation, elastic top bungees, and an optional rain cover (sold separately). The bag - which is compatible with the MTX QuickTrack rack - measures 9.8 by 14.1 by 8.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 2.36 pounds.
- Expandable bike bag with divided main compartment
- 2 side panels with expandable panniers add even more storage space
- 600-denier nylon construction with rigid molded side panels
- Shoulder strap for easy carrying; RedLite clip and elastic top bungees
- 1,010 cubic inches of storage; measures 9.8 x 14.1 x 8.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 2.36 pounds