Private listening means just that. Music Dedicated to your ears only. Passive attenuation helps isolate music from outside noise without disturbing the wide frequency range that brings pleasure to your ears. At the gym or on the road, the Sennheiser CX250 is the in-ear Headphone for the MP3 and iPod user. The CX250 comes with an inline volume controller letting you make easy Sound adjustments as needed. Privacy should be comfortable and, for comfort's sake, Sennheiser includes foam inserts for Small, Medium, and Large ear canals. After all, the idea is to have stable, secure listening without fear that the earphone will slip out of your ear. This way you, your music, and the Sennheiser CX250 develop a symbiotic relationship that invokes a sonic relationship toward an appreciative private music experience. In other words, the Sennheiser CX250 delivers greater sound from any Digital media player.
These funky ear-canal phones feature an innovative finger-contoured design for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort in the ears. With their high passive attenuation of ambient noise and powerful bass-driven sound, the CX 200 Street II Headphones are perfect for the trails or the pavement. They also offer excellent performance in the privacy of your room or library. Upgrade the sound from your digital player. Move up to Sennheiser CX250 and listen to what you've been missing.
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort (different sizes of ear adapters included)
- Powerful, bass-driven Stereo sound
- High passive attenuation of ambient noise
- Optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
- Cable length 3.9 ft. (1.2 m)
- Frequency response (headphones) 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 110 DB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Total harmonic Distortion (THD) < 0.2 %
- Transducer principle Dynamic
- Weight Approx. 0.18 oz. (5 g)
- Sennheiser 2-year Warranty