Introducing the VisionTek ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro featuring AMD's much-anticipated new Direct X 10 based family of GPUs. With up to twice the performance as integrated graphics,the VisionTek HD 2400 Pro provides an immersive, feature rich experience with DirectX 10 gaming and HD video. ATI Catalyst graphics configuration software is designed for quick setup and stable operation with Windows Vista and Windows XP.
HD Gaming with DirectX 10
The VisionTek HD 2400 Pro delivers a dramatic high-definition gaming experience with Windows Vista at up to twice the performance of integrated graphics. Enhance your game play and experience sharper images, more textures, and the improved lighting effects that create lifelike interactivity and immersive realism enabled by DirectX 10 support.
ATI Avivo HD Video & Media
The VisionTek HD 2400 Pro combines advanced HD video processing with cool, quiet and energy efficient operation that will delight a home theater enthusiast. ATI Avivo HD technology provides hardware based H.264/VC-1 decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD movies.
Ready for Windows Vista
The VisionTek HD 2400 Pro delivers a powerful performance upgrade from integrated graphics to enhance the stunning Windows Aero user interface. ATI Catalyst graphics management software is ready for Windows Vista and is designed for quick and easy setup of graphics, video and multiple displays.
ATI Avivo HD
Introduces a breakthrough for the playback of Blu-ray and HD DVD discs.
- 1. ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series GPUs with ATI Avivo HD technology offer advanced audio, video processing, display and connectivity capabilities for high definition entertainment solution.
Dynamic Game Computing Technology
- Dynamic Geometry Acceleration
- High-speed HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering
- Up to 12X Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
ATI Avivo HD Video and Display Technology
- Dual dual-link DVI with full resolution HDCP support
- HD video playback
- Optimized for Windows Vista with comprehensive DirectX 10 and DirectX 9 support
- Open GL support
- 2nd generation unified shader engine
- Avivo HD display enhancement technology
- 40 Unified Stream Processors
- Memory path - 64-bit interface
- GPU Clock - 520MHz
- Memory Clock - 800MHz effective
- Memory Size - 256MB Ultra High Speed DDR2
- Connectors: Dual DVI-I, TV/component HDTV
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- VisionTek Radeon HD 2400 Pro graphics card
- DVI to VGA adapter
- Installation CD
- Install Guide
- Intel Pentium 4/III, Celeron, AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP, or compatible with AGP 8x slot
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ recommended for Windows Vista)
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Correct Chipset drivers
- 270 watt or greater power supply