This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.DLP and BrilliantColor Technology for a Bright, Crisp Picture
Featuring Texas Instruments' DLP and BrilliantColor technologies for sharp color and high contrast, the D537W offers a native XGA resolution able to display up to UXGA 1600 x 1200. Enjoy stunning digital images with full-color saturation for a high-impact experience. A 3000:1 contrast ratio and bright 3200 lumens ensure crisp and vivid images in many light conditions.
Enhanced Features for the Latest Multimedia Applications
Closed-caption and 3D ready, the D537W can handle the latest multimedia technologies, with enhanced color and display adjustments that give you the clearest, brightest picture possible. Its high-efficiency lamps last up to 4,000 hours (in economy mode) for extended use. Cut down wait times with the projector's rapid on/off feature, and use the keypad lock to help you avoid accidental changes to the settings after setup.
The D537W features a range of versatile inputs and outputs, including HDMI v1.3, VGA-In, Composite Video, S-Video, Audio RCA L/R, Audio Mini-Jack, and RS-232c. It's also UXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, SVGA, XGA, VGA Resized, VESA standards, and PC and Macintosh compatible. So it's ready for any multimedia application.
Create an immersive experience with DLP-Link 3D and DLP technology, which uses millions of microscopic, digital mirrors that reflect light to create a stunning picture. This imaging technology is so fast, it can actually produce two images on the screen at the same time: one for the "left" eye and one for the "right" eye. Then, 3D glasses (sold separately) combine the two images to create an amazing 3D effect. When you purchase a DLP-Link 3D-ready projector like this one, you'll be ready to input 3D content and create a truly memorable experience.
Lightweight, User-Friendly Design
The user-friendly D537W features a RS-232c port so you can control your projector from a personal computer, enabling you to integrate it with third-party control systems for one-touch control. At 10.3 x 3.1 x 7.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighing just 4.2 pounds, the projector is travel-ready and easy to move around and transition from tabletop to ceiling mount for placement at the ideal angle.
- Brightness: 3200 Lumens
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Max. Resolution: UXGA (1600x 1200)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type: ?3000/4000 Hours (Standard/Economy Mode), 240W
- Lamp Part #: 5811116310-SU
- Display Type: Single 0.65" DLP? Technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio: 1.52 to 1.76:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 31" to 300" (0.8 to 7.6 m)
- Projection Distance: 3.9' to 32.8' (1.2 to 10.0 m)
- Projection Lens: F = 2.52~ 2.72, f = 21.35 ~ 24.49 mm
- Zoom Ratio: 1.16:1 Manual Zoom/Focus
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native, 4:3 & 16:9 Compatible
- Offset: 120%
- Keystone Correction: ?30? Vertical
- Color Spectrum: 1.07 Billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15, 30 to 90 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 43 to 85 Hz
- Speaker: 2 Watt Mono
- Remote Control: Card-Type IR Remote
- Projection Method: Table Top or Ceiling Mount (Front or Rear)
- Uniformity: 85%
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized; VESA Standards; PC and Macintosh Compatible
- Video Compatibility: SDTV(480i, 576i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i),NTSC/NTSC 4.43, PAL B/G/H/I/M/N 60, SECAM
- I/O Connection Ports: HDMI v1.3, VGA-In, Composite Video, S-Video, Audio RCA L/R,Audio Mini-Jack, RS-232c
- Security: Kensington? Lock Port
- Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.3"x 3.1" x 7.5" (261 x 78 x 190mm)
- Noise Level: 35dB/29dB (Standard/Economy Mode)
- Power: Supply: AC 100-240V
- Consumption: 230W (Economy Mode), 300W (Standard Mode), <1W (Standby Mode)
- Operating Temperature: 41to 104?F (5 to 40?C)