The Success-Building Presentation Tool
The Vivitek D517 digital projector features XGA resolution, 3000 lumens of brightness, 15,000:1 contrast ratio and DLP/BrilliantColor technologies for sharp, detailed images. With high-efficiency lamps that go up to 6000 hours, as well as enhanced color and display adjustments, the Vivitek D517 delivers picture-perfect imagery that lasts. Weighing in at 4.35 pounds and with a built-in speaker, the D517 is a portable presenter that packs a punch.
The D517 includes all the necessary connections to deliver the vibrant images you want: VGA-In for PC/Laptop, Composite Video, S-Video, RCA Stereo Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-In, RS-232c.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
DLP projectors with BrilliantColor technology feature multicolor processing to produce vibrant images on the screen. It not only improves color accuracy, but brightens secondary colors as well, for accurate, true-to-life images.
- Brightness: 3000 Lumens (Typical)
- Native Resolution XGA (1024 x 768)
- Max. Resolution UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type = 4000/6000 Hours (Standard/Economy Mode), 190W
- Lamp Part Number: 5811117576-SVV
- Display Type Single 0.55" DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio (+/- 3 percent) 1.92 to 2.14:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal) 40" to 300" (1.0 to 7.6 m)
- Projection Distance 3.28' to 32.8' (1.0 to 10.0 m)
- Projection Lens F = 2.52 - 2.73, f = 24.34 - 25.95 mm
- Zoom Ratio 1.1:1 Manual Zoom/Focus
- Aspect Ratio 4:3 Native, 16:9
- Compatible Offset 128 percent
- Keystone Correction +/- 15 degrees Vertical (+/-40 steps)
- Color Spectrum 1.07 Billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15, 30 to 90 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 43 to 85 Hz
- Speaker 2 Watt Mono
- Remote Control Card-Type IR Remote
- Projection Method Table Top or Ceiling Mount (Front or Rear)
- Uniformity 85%
- Computer Compatibility UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized; VESA Standards; PC and Macintosh Compatible
- Video Compatibility SDTV(480i, 576i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i), NTSC/NTSC 4.43, PAL B/G/H/I/M/N 60, SECAM
- I/O Connection Ports VGA-In, Composite Video, S-Video, RCA Stereo Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-In, RS232c
- Security Kensington Lock Port
- Weight 4.35lbs (1.96 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 10.3" x 3.1" x 7.5" (261 x 78 x 190mm)
- Noise Level 33dB/30dB (Normal Mode/Economy Mode)
- Power: Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 205W (Economy Mode), 230W (Standard Mode), <1W (Standby Mode)
- Operating Temperature 41 to 95 degrees F (5 to 35 degrees C)
- Standard Accessories(included): AC Power Cord, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, Lens Cap, Warranty Card