Qumi Q6 - Compact and Powerful, LED Wi-Fi Pocket Projector Primed for Optimal HD Projection
The Qumi Q6 is a feature-rich, multimedia pocket projector with an ultra-light and thin profile. Business travelers and home entertainment enthusiasts will find the Q6 to be the ideal portable companion. It delivers bright images with WXGA resolution, 800 lumens and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio. Packed full of advanced display features, the Q6 projects from a variety of devices including digital cameras, laptops, smart phones, tablets, USB and directly from its 2.5 GB (user-accessible) on-board memory. It's incorporated with an embedded viewer for PC-less playback of documents, photos, videos and audio files. Wireless content sharing from Mac, PC, Chromebook, Android and iOS devices.
Available in a wide variety of exciting colors that pop as bright and dazzling as the images they project.
Providing unbeatable convenience, flexibility, and utility, smartphones and tablets have quickly become irreplaceable fixtures of school and office environments. As their ubiquity increases, so does the need to easily, instantly, and precisely share what?s displayed on their screens with one's peers. Able to wirelessly interface with Mac, PC, Chromebook, Android and iOS devices, Qumi Q6 projectors are capable of "wireless mirroring," enabling users to share exactly what they see on their device with an entire classroom or conference room.
Native Support for Popular File Formats
Microsoft Office/Adobe PDF Document Viewer A powerful and flexible addition to any office or workplace, every Qumi Q6 comes pre-installed with a Microsoft Office/Adobe PDF document viewer to facilitate seamless projection of Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and a wide variety of multimedia formats.
Size and Portability
Comparable in size to many popular smartphones, the Qumi Q6 measures in at just 4 inches wide and 6.5 inches long, and weighs only 1.04 pounds. The perfect form factor to easily glide into a pocket or stowed in a bag, the Qumi Q6 is deployable anytime, anywhere, ideal for on-the-go HD entertainment and presentations.
The Vivitek Qumi Q6 gives you all your essential conncectivities in one light weight projector that delivers outstanding images. DC-in, Audio-Out, USB-Input, HDMI, and MHL.
DLP Lamp-Free Projection Display
From long-lasting, saturated color output to near independence from consumable parts (such as filters and lamps), DLP lamp-free projectors boast numerous advantages that make them a great choice for a wide range of applications. Requiring practically zero maintenance, DLP LED projectors are synonymous with unmatched reliability, capable of easily exceeding over 20,000 hours of operation. Best of all, the efficiency and dependability of DLP LED projectors results in significantly lowered costs of ownership, ideal for intensive use.
DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
2-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- Native WXGA native resolution, HD 720p compatible resolution
- Up to 800 lumens of brightness and 30,000:1 contrast
- Long life energy efficient LED light source with an expectancy 30,000 of operation.
- Multimedia Wi-Fi Display and Miracast capability
- Wirelessly streaming and projecting documents, photo, movie, and other content with the integrated wireless system
- Integrated media and document viewer conveniently plays documents, photos, videos, and audio files without the need to connect a PC
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device.
- Intuitive mobile remote control app (Andriod/iOS) for convenient control of the projector's functions and features mobile remote control app
- Built-in 2 watt audio speaker with audio-out port for easy connection to other audio devices
- 7 exciting colors including: black, white, light blue, red, orange, gold, charcoal gray
- Thin and lightweight profile for mobile flexibility
- Brightness: Up to 800 Lumens
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Max. Resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Contrast Ratio: 30,000:1 (Full On/Full Off)
- Light Source Life and Type: 30,000 Hours, LED
- Display Type: HD Pico DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio (+/-3%): 1.55:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 30" to 90" (0.8 to 2.3 m)
- Projection Distance: 3.3' to 9.9' (1.0 to 3.0 m)
- Zoom Ratio: Fixed Lens, Manual Focus
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native, 4:3 & 16:9 Compatible
- Offset: 102.5%
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 Degrees Vertical
- Color Spectrum: 1.07 Billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15, 30 to 90 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 43 to 85 Hz
- Speaker: 2W Mono
- Projection Method: Table Top, Tripod (? - 20) or Ceiling (Front or Rear)
- Uniformity: 85%
- Video Compatibility: SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- Miracast: Yes
- File Compatibility Office: Office Viewer (Doc, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- File Compatibility Video: AVI, MKV, TS, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, WMV
- File Compatibility Image: JPEG, BMP
- File Compatibility Audio: MP1/MP2/MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, ADPCM-WAY, PCM-WAY
- I/O Connection Ports: HDMI 1.4/MHL, HDMI 1.4, USB Type B, Mini-Jack Audio-Out, USB (Type A)
- Weight: 17.3 oz (1.1 lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.5" x 4.03" x 1.34" (165 x 102.4 x 34mm)
- Noise Level: 34dB/30dB (Normal / Eco Mode)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 52W (Eco. Mode), 66W (Boost Mode), <0.5W (Standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 Degrees F (5 to 40 Degrees C)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Parts and Labor
- Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, HDMI Cable, MHL/HDMI cable, Carrying Pouch, Remote Control, User Manual (CD) Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card