Redesigned in 2013, the Spirit E-310 NG gas grill is complete with all the essential features a griller could want in an affordable package. With the control panel conveniently moved to the front, two full-use stainless steel tables allow for food platters and prep. The grill offers enough room to cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention and clean up easily, and the durable porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the three burners with just one touch of the igniter button; 6 hooks conveniently hold all the grilling tools you need.
- This barbecue is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch