- The Weber Genesis S-310 grill has a front mounted control panel with 3 stainless-steel burners, and individual electronic ignition system
- Capacity is 507-square-inch primary cooking area and 130-square-inch warming rack for 637 square-inch total cooking area
- Includes 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters; 38,000 BTU per hour input
- Comes with stainless steel flavorizer bars; porcelain-enameled heat deflectors and six tool hooks
- Includes stainless steel cooking grates, enclosed cart with painted steel doors, stainless-steel handles, and stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer
As part of the Genesis S series, the S-310 gas grill has a front-mounted control panel with three stainless-steel burners and an individual electronic ignition system. The unit offers a 38,000 BTU per hour input, and its total capacity consists of 637 square inches of cooking space (a 507-square-inch primary cooking area and a 130-square-inch warming rack). The unit includes stainless-steel cooking grates, stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, porcelain-enameled heat deflectors, and an enclosed cart with painted steel doors, stainless-steel handles, and a stainless-steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer. It also provides six tool hooks, two heavy-duty front-locking casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters. Requiring an LP tank to operate (not included), the gas grill measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high and carries a five-year limited warranty.