The Intuos3 Classic Pen has the same feature set as the standard Intuos2 Grip Pen but with a slimmer profile. With its optimum weight and balance it fits perfectly in your hand. Intuos3 input devices cannot be used with Intuos1 or Intuos2 tablets.
- Pressure-sensitive pen tip - Very fine transitions and shadings are no problem thanks to the 1,024 pressure levels of the pen tip. The Intuos3 Airbrush delivers fine fingertip control, with a minimum activation pressure
- Finger wheel - 1,024 levels without lifting a finger. And it stays in the position it was in last, meaning the quantity of digital ink stays constant
- Programmable side switch - Application specific and individually programmable, from the simulation of all the soft buttons to shortcuts, pop-up menus
- Tilt sensitive - The Intuos3 Airbrush recognizes tilt angles of up to 60?, important for realistic paintbrush simulation
- Tool ID - Customize your pens with Tool ID, each Intuos3 input device can be individually programmed and configured for each application