HDMI is a multi-pin connection used for passing standard- and high-definition digital video signals, as well as multi-channel digital audio, through a single cable. HDMI connections are often found on newer high-definition cable boxes and satellite receivers, and a growing number of DVD players, High-defintion televisions, and home theater receivers. HDMI cable can transmit up to 5 Gbps bandwidth, so it can transfer pure digital video and audio signals, simultaneously without compression, delivering the highest-quality HDTV picture and sound.
- Nitrogen (N2) Injected Dielectric - High velocity of propagation for maximum signal strength and bit error over long runs.
- Large Gouge OFC Conductor - Double digital bit stream transfer to deliver the higher nadwidth and pixel rates supproting true 1080p visual with 28AWG conductor core.
- Precision 24K Gold contacts - For maximum signal tranfer and corrosion resistance.
- High Precision Solder-Free Connection - Accurate high velocity transfer of digital bit stream.
- AL Foil + Mylar Shield - For maximum noise isolation.
- External Strain Releif - Felxible for easy connections and reduced abbrasion on internal conductors.
- Ultra High Density Triple Layer Shielding - Three layers of 100% alumanized Mylar foil and 85% copper braid metal to metal shielding rovide ultimate rejection.
- Super Fine Conductor Stranding - Increases cable felxibility for easier routing.
- Perfect Surface Copper - Helpd ultra low resistance for maximizing the visual quality.
- Individually Fully Jacketed - Individually fully hacketed solid conductor stranding outperform single core.
- Dust Proof Mesh Jacket - Prevents tangling and resists abrasion