This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Closed Back Performance Meets Open Back Sound - for monitoring and at the mixing desk (only available in the USA)
The K553 PRO's are closed-back, over-ear studio headphones for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Their unique performance results from the perfect balance between the noise-isolating qualities of a closed-back headphones and the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design. The 50mm drivers provide a strong, yet accurate and distinguished bass response as needed for monitoring and mastering contemporary music. The extra large, soft ear pads ensure stress free listening over hours and the 2D-axis mechanism enables full flat folding for easy storage or handling on the road.
With its low impedance drivers the K553 PRO is sensitive enough to also be used on laptops and mobile devices, so the soft high quality cable is equipped with a 3.5mm (1/8") plug. A screw on adapter to 6.3mm (1/4") is included.
- Lightweight Over-ear design - for maximum wearing comfort over hours of continuous listening
- Advanced closed-back technology - for high noise insulation
- 2" (50mm) transducer - for precise sound reproduction
- Low impedance - for impressive performance on any portable device
- 2D-axis fold-flat mechanism - for easy storage and transportation
- Headphone type: over-ear, closed-back
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 12 to 28000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Audio bandwidth: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Ear pads: Leatherette with slow retention foam, replaceable
- Cable: fixed
- Connector: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8"), gold plated
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" / 113 mm (length) x 7" / 180 mm (width) x 6.9" / 175 mm (height)
- Weight (w/o cable): 10.75 oz./305 g