Full HD video with rich 60Mbps data and up to 240p HD - HDR-AS200V shoots in a diverse range of HD resolutions to capture versatile video looks. The Action Cam is capable of recording in 7 different video modes : PRO (XAVC S 60p/ 30p/ 24p) 50Mbps, PS (1080 60p), 28Mbps, HQ (1080 30p), 16Mbps HS120 (720 120p), 28Mbps STD (720 30p), 6Mbps VGA (480 30p), 3Mbps HS240 (VGA 240p), 28Mbps Additionally, pro quality XAVC S recording with 60Mbps high bit rate data transfer enables HDR-AS200V to capture quick action with smooth image motion.
SteadyShot image stabilization works from bikes to aerial shot and more - SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode compensates for greater degrees of camera shake to deliver stunningly smooth video from wide angle to full telephoto shooting.
Control up to 5 Action Cam via phone1 or LiveView Remote - Turn compatible smart phones and tablets in to remote control viewing devices via Wi-Fi with One Touch Near Field Communication (NFC). When using Live ViewLiveView Remote RM-LVR2. Now you can frame your shot, change the shooting modes, turn on GPS, and control up to 5 Action Cams with the use of a single LiveView Remote.
Splash proof body with universal tripod mount - The HDR-AS200V was built with a splash proof body (IPX4-class). Enjoy carefree use of the Action Cam outside of its included housing, even in rainy weather or splash-prone situations. With a universal tripod screw mount on the body of the Action Cam itself, you can easily attach the camera directly to a tripod.
Built-in stereo mic for quality sound with wind noise reduction - A built-in stereo microphone allows you to capture all the exciting sounds of your adventure with sense of direction. Wind Reduction reduces noise and interference that is produced when wind passes over the microphone, giving you clearer, cleaner sound.
Automatically creates highlight video in MP4 from multiple clips - Highlight Movie Maker produces a short highlight movie clip to share and enjoy instantly. Highlight Movie Maker selects the best scenes from your videos based on motion gyro. The movie, which is saved in MP4 format, is easy to share through social media.
Loop recording prevents running out of memory card - Set the recording loop duration from 5/20/60/120 minutes or unlimited. This will help ensure you catch the most thrilling moments of your day without running out of space on your card. No matter what interval you set your loop recording setting to previously recorded content on the card is protected.
Live stream your video via Ustream - Share the adventure as it happens via UStream. Now your circle of friends and family can share the excitement in real time by simply logging in to UStream from anywhere.
Advanced manual control allows flexibility in movie expression - Advanced manual control of settings such as white balance and AE shifting enable more pro-style movie shooting to meet diverse needs. Adjusting the brightness and hue levels of your video will allow you to match the video shot from other cameras easily, providing a solid baseline for professional-looking movies.
Ultra wide up to 170 degree pro quality f/2.8 bright ZEISS lens - With an ultra-wide angle professional ZEISS lens, you will increase your perspective (up to 170-degree viewing angle) while you venture out on breathtaking views of dynamic terrain to include ski slopes and mountain trails. With SteadyShot turned on you will shoot a wide 120 degrees. With an aperture of f/2.8 this lens helps to produce stunning detail and clarity in low light situations.
HDMI output for easy file transfer - With HDMI output, you?ll be able to share your Sony HDR-AS100V video with friends and family on your HDTV (HDMI cable required/not included).
- Image Stabilization: Electronic SteadyShot image stabilization w/ Active mode
- Dustproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Wi-Fi: Control, preview and review with Smartphone or Live View Remote
- Interval Recording: Yes (photo) (5s/10s/30s/60s)
- Waterproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Airplane Mode: Yes
- Power Save: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Embedded GPS: Yes
- Highlight Movie Maker: Yes
- Time Code: Yes (XAVC S only)
- NightShot Infrared System: x
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Camera Type: Digital HD Video Camera Recorder
- Auto Non Flicker: Yes
- Gain Control: Auto
- Color: White
- Date / Time Stamp: Yes
- Multiple Language Display: English French Brazilian Portugese Turkish
- Media/Battery Indicator: Yes (recordable time) / Yes (remaining capacity)
- On Screen Main Indicators: Recording Mode; Image stabilization; GPS Tracking Status; Shooting Mode Status
- Image Management File Repair: Yes (AUTO)
- Remote Control: Yes (REC S/S, and TC Reset only)
- Fast Playback: About 5 times/10 times
Convenience Features(details) Date&Time, Area Setting
- Date & Time, Summer Time, Area Set: Yes
- Shutter Speeds: Auto Control Range: 1/30 - 1/10,000 (30fps)
- Self-timer: Yes
- Drive Mode: Single Shooting / Burst Shooting / Motion Shot LE
- Exposure Compensation: AE Shift
- Minimum Illumination: 6 lux (1/30 Shutter Speed)
- Exposure Settings: Auto
- Scene Mode(s): Auto/Underwater
- Metering Modes: Multi-segment
- Backlight Compensation: Yes (Auto)
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- White Balance Mode: Auto / Color Temp / Custom
- Processor: BIONZ X image processor
- Pixel Gross: Approx.12.8 MP
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Effective Picture Resolution: Movie: Approx.8.8 MP (16:9) Still: Approx.8.8 MP(16:9)
- Imaging Sensor: 1/2.3" (7.76mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- NFC: Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- HDMI Terminal: HDMI Out(micro)(sold separately)
- Memory Card Slot: Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC compatible
- HD Output: HDMI Out(mini)(sold separately)
- Wi-Fi (Opt. Acc): Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- USB Port(s): micro-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage)
- Wi-Fi: Yes (IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal: Yes
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- SD Output: Composite Video Out(AV CABLE VMC-15MR2(sold separately))
- Headphone Jack: Stereo Minijack
- Microphone Input: Stereo Minijack
- Lens Stabilization: Advanced SteadyShot(TM) Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: Approx.11 7/8inch (Approx.30cm)
- Lens Type: ZEISS Tessar
- Focal Distance: f=2.8mm, f=1/9inch
- Steady Shot Mode:Active: 21.8mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): Movie: f=17.1mm(170 degrees), f=21.8mm(120 degrees) Photo: f=17.1mm(170 degrees), f=21.8mm(120 degrees) Interval Photo Recording: f=17.1mm(170 degrees), f=21.8mm(120 degrees)
- Angle of View : 170 degrees (without SteadyShot), 120 degrees (with SteadyShot)
- Power Requirements: 3.6V (battery pack)
- Battery Type: NP-BX1
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Approx.2.0W
- Charge on camcorder (Charging time with supplied Battery): Yes (approx. 4h 05 min)
- Progressive Mode: Yes
- Video Signal: HDTV, NTSC color, EIA standards, PAL color, CCIR standards
- Microphone/Speaker: Built-in Microphone, Monoral Speaker
- Video Resolution: MP4 PS:1920x1080 60p/50p, HQ:1920x1080 30p/25p, STD:1280x720 30p/25p, HS120(HS100):1280x720 120p/100p HS240(HS200):800x480 240p/200p XAVC S 60p:1920x1080 60p/50p 30p:1920x1080 30p/25p 24p:1920x1080 24p
- Audio Format: MP4/MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch XAVC S/LPCM 2ch
- Movie Recording Rate(Average Bit Rate/VBR): MP4; PS:approx.28Mbps/; HQ:approx.16Mbps/; STD:approx.6Mbps/; HS120:approx.28Mbps/; HS240:approx.28Mbps; XAVC S; 60p/30p/24p approx.50Mbps; 50p/25p approx.50Mbps
- Video Format: MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 XAVC S format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Still Image Mode: JPEG
- Still Image File Format: DCF Ver.2.0 compatible, Exif Ver.2. compatible, MPF Baseline compatible
- Media Type: MP4, Memory Stick Micro (Mark 2), Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (Class 4 or Higher), XAVC S(50Mbps) Micro SDXC Memory Card (Class10 or Higher)
- Still Image Max Effective Resolution: Approx.8.8 MP
- Still Image Size(Photo Mode): PHOTO Mode Approx.8.8 MP 16:9 (3952x2224); Interval Photo Recording Mode Approx.2.1 MP 16:9 (1920x1080), Motion Shot LE Photo Recording Mode Approx.2.2 MP 16:9 (1984x1120)
- Wind Noise Reduction: Yes (Off / On)
- Video Actual (Pixel): Approx.8.8 MP
- Wind Position: Yes (Off / On)
- blank: DC 5 V 500 mA/800 mA
USB Power Supply
- blank: Yes (1.5A or more is recommended)
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) (Total): Approx.93g (NP-BX1(supplied battery))
- Dimensions (Approx.): Approx.31/32inch x 1 7/8inch x 3 1/4inch (Approx.24.2mm x 46.5mm x 81.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.): Approx.3.3oz (Approx.68g)
This Kit Includes:
RM-LVR2 Live View Remote for Action Cam
Watch and control your Action Cam from your wrist via Wi-Fi with Sony?s Live-View Remote. Waterproof and shockproof for all the action in rugged and water activities.
Our Price: $148.00
HDR-AS200V Action Cam
Snag super-smooth video and stunning pics with advanced image stabilization, splash proof body and Live View Remote. You'll capture the action in high-quality XAVC S format, with built-in W-Fi and stereo mic with wind noise-reduction.
Our Price: $349.00