The Atlona AT-HD580 is a unique Scaler unit designed to upscale any Standard definition and High definition video signals to an HDMI output. The AT-HD580 takes Composite AV, S-Video with Audio and Dual HDMI inputs and scales all of the above signals to High Resolution HDMI output. This model outputs a wide-range of HD and PC resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200. The AT-HD580 has a comprehensive on screen menu that will allow users to select a variety of desired output resolutions and enables users to make necessary adjustments for the optimal picture quality. The AT-HD580 could also be used as a Pal to NTSC or NTSC to Pal converter scaler.
- Composite with Stereo Audio, S-Video with Stereo Audio, and 2 x HDMI input scaler
- Scales any Standard definition and High definition video signals to a single HDMI output
- High Quality processor allows any input to be scaled to resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 and clean up the artifacts and noise from analog inputs
- 50Hz/60Hz or Pal/NTSC conversion, unit will auto-detect whether TV is Pal or NTSC and will automatically start converting the incoming signals to a TV's standard
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlaces with adaptive edge-oriented adaptive algorithm for smooth low-angle edge.