2-Line Corded Telephone with Caller ID/Call Waiting
This ML17929 corded telephone features 2-line operation for incoming and outgoing calls on two separate lines with one unit, giving you the flexibility to manage professional and personal business at once.
Three-party conferencing allows you to have 3-way conversations between you and persons on two other lines. The two other lines can be inside lines, outside lines, or a combination thereof. Plus, selectable ringer tones for each line make it easy to know which is receiving a call, and a line status indication serves as a reminder which one is being used.
Store up to 100 names and numbers in the phonebook directory, and 18 with the speed dial feature, to enable quick calling of frequently used contacts. Place calls and multitask with a base speakerphone that makes hands-free communication easy. Or, for increased mobility while talking, the telephone also offers headset compatibility with a 2.5mm jack.
- Line Status Indicator
- Keeps a caller on the line while you do other things.
- Provides privacy by allowing you to hear your caller, but prevents the caller from hearing you.
- Ringer Volume Control
- RoHS Compliant
- Last 5 Number Redial
- Allow you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
- Stores up to 18 phone numbers for easy dialing.
- Receiver/Speakerphone/Headset Volume Control
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Power Failure Operation
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator (COVM)
- DSL Compatible (splitter/filters not included)
- On-Hook Dialing
- Programmable Pause
- Wall Mountable
- Allows you to have a 3-way conversation between you and 2 other parties.
- English/Spanish Voice Prompts (For US version)
- Data Port
- Chain Dialing
- Program up to 100 names and associated phone numbers in the handset.
- Quickly access the directory entries by scrolling alphabetically or entering the first letter of a name.
- Dial and receive calls on two different phone lines.