Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox Mini, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. And with our stringent testing standards, you're assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Mbox Mini with Pro Tools (not included) for maximum speed and ease-and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or get superior performance when you use Mbox with any Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible software, such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Mbox Mini is designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home, project studio, or wherever inspiration takes you.
Sound amazing with Mbox Mini
Whether you want to record yourself or a friend, you'll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox Mini computer audio recording interface.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix high-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo input with a professional-grade mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" instrument inputs (one DI, one line-level/DI)
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox Mini with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC (see the latest supported computers)
- Audio recording/music creation software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included; audio software not included)
- One available USB port for Mbox Mini connection
Please note that other minimum system requirements (such as the operating system, memory, and hard disk space) will be dependent on the software you choose to use with Mbox Mini.
Interface: Works with ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers.