This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The best buy for small-medium space - The MX511 makes the perfect projector choice for your everyday life - in business, education, even at home. Featuring an impressive brightness of 2700 ANSI lumens, a high contrast ratio of 3000:1 and a XGA resolution, the MX511 offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
Long Lamp Life at up to 6000 hours - Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6000 hours ? twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market! This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum.
Go 3D with DLP Link! - MX511 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D-ready BenQ projectors get your audience for an immersive real-life experience. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX511. A magical expedition is just to begin!
- XGA Native Resolution - The MX511 comes with XGA native resolution,1024 x 768, which brings you crisp and accurate images in your every presentation.
- Sharpen up with high contrast ratios - The MX511 boasts high contrast ratio with 3000:1. High contract ratios translate to razor-sharp detail definition and a broader range of subtle color differences, which makes text is sharper, cleaner, and easy to read.
- 2700 ANSI lumen brightness - A mainstream standard 2700 ANSI lumen projection lamp ensures great viewing for small-medium size rooms even in locations with ambient light, so your hard works can always be presented as good as can be.
- Vivify Your World with BrilliantColor - With the help of BrilliantColor Technology, the MX511 delivers true-to-life images with enhanced secondary color brightness for your visual enjoyment!
- Independent 3D Color Management - Exclusive BenQ 3D Color Management empowers you with the freedom to fine-tune color intensity to meet your preference. 3D Color Management lets users independently adjust the hue, grain, and saturation levels of all six color wheel tones (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow) without colors compromising each other.
- Comprehensive Connectivity with HDMI - MX511 features one HDMI port can be plugged with digital devices such as Blue-ray player, laptop...etc. HDMI is also the highest and completely future-proof connection standard, ensuring pure digital audio and video perfection.
- Built-in Speaker - With built-in 2W speaker with the MX511, not only do you get the vivid visual performance, you get the same audio satisfaction, too!
Projection System - DLP technology by Texas Instruments
Native Resolution - XGA (1024 x 768)
Brightness - 2700 ANSI lumens
Contrast Ratio - 3000:1 (Full on/Full off)
Display Color - Full 1.07 billion color palette
Lens - F= 2.51 to 2.69, f= 21.95 ~ 24.18 mm
Aspect Ratio - 4:3 Native, 16:9 Selectable
Throw Ratio - 1.97-2.17 (50"@ 6.5ft)
Image Size (Diagonal) - 23" to 300"
Zoom Ratio - Manual Zoom, 1.10:1
Lamp (Normal/Economic Mode) - 190W, 4500/6000 hours (Normal/Economic mode)
Keystone Adjustment - Manual Vertical +/- 40?
Horizontal Frequency - 31-90 kHz
Vertical Scan Rate- 50-120 Hz
Computer Compatibility - VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
Dimensions(W x H x D) - 265 x 100 x 210 mm r(10.4 x 3.9 x 8.3 inch)
HDTV Compatibility - 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility - NTSC, PAL, SECAM
PC: Analog RGB: D-sub 15 pin x 2
A/V: HDMI V1.3 x 1 Component Video: D-sub 15 pin x 2
(Shared with Analog RGB connector)
S-Video: Mini Din 4 pin x 1
Composite Video: RCA x 1
Audi: Stereo Mini Jack x 1
PC: Monitor Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
Audio: Variable Audio Out : Stereo Mini Jack x 1 Speaker: 2W x 1
Serial Connector : RS232 9 pin x 1
2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
27/25 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
260W, Standby < 1W
On-Screen Display Languages
Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hungarian/ Indonesia/ Italian/ Janpanese/ Kroean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (26 Languages)
User 1 Mode
User 2 Mode
Quick Auto Search
Wall Color Correction
3D Color Management
Digital Zoom (x2)
"Q?" Hot Key for FAQ
High Altitude Mode
Auto Adjustment Hot Key
Quick Start Guide
Remote Control w/battery
Spare Lamp Kit (P/N: 5J.J3S05.001)
Soft Carry Case (P/N: 4G.J2C15.001)