The next generation of BackTrack, better than ever. Welcome to the world of simple navigation. With the Bushnell BackTrack, getting back at the end of the day is as easy as pushing a button and following an arrow. The BackTrack has only two buttons and stores up to three locations-just mark it and forget it until it's time to return.
Whether it's marking a car in a crowded parking lot or a campsite in the woods, the BackTrack provides distance (yards/miles or meters/kilometers) and a directional arrow to any of the three saved locations at the push of a button. In addition, the BackTrack can be used as a digital compass. Use it to find your car in a crowded parking lot, your favorite fishing hot spot, your campsite after a day of hiking, and more!
- Store and locate up to three separate locations.
- Utilizes the latest digital technology
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Self-calibrating digital compass
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Compact size stores easily in your pocket
- LED backlight
- Auto Shutoff
Screen Type: Grayscale LCD
Battery Type: 2 AAA
Dimensions: 3.54"(H) x 2.95"(W) x .75"(D)