The stylish, new Canon LV ultra-portable projectors feature Genuine Canon optics and a 1.6x wide-angle zoom lens for outstanding image quality and brightness. Compact and lightweight for easy portability, the new body design also enhances usability with value-added features to expand your projection capabilities, including enhanced Wall Color Correction, ultra-fast startup, and low fan noise.
The first in the new line of LV projectors, the LV-X6 offers an impressive 1500 ANSI Lumens lamp and outstanding 1.6x wide-angle zoom lens for projecting in a variety of environments. The 25dB quiet mode, Manual Keystone Correction and newly designed on-screen menus further enhance the LV-X6's performance capabilities, giving you reliable presentation power.
- Digital Keystone +/- 30 degrees (Manual)
- Uniformity 85%
- Power Consumption AC 100 to 240V , 50/60Hz
Size and Weight
- Weight 6.4 lbs (2.9kg)
- Dimension (WxHxD) 12.2 x 10.4 x 4.3 in.
- Scanning Frequency H:15 ~ 100 kHz , V: 50 ~ 100 Hz, Dot clock: 108 MHz
- Throw Distance 3.6 - 28.9ft (1.1 - 8.8m) / 100": 9.5 - 15.1ft (2.9 - 4.6m)
- Throw Ratio: 1.44-2.25:1
- Video Input Jacks RCA x1, Mini DIN 4pin, Analog PC input, Component input x1
- Built-in Speaker 1W (Mono)
Resolution and Inputs:
- Native Resolution XGA
- VGA Computer Support (PC/MAC) UXGA/SXGA/XGA/SVGA/VGA
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens) 1500 ANSI Lumens
- Zoom 1.6x manual
- Projection Lens F1.6 - 2.5 , f=17.7 - 28.3 mm
- Screen Size 25" - 300"
- Contrast Ratio 500:1
- Lens Shifting 8.6:1.4, Fixed
- Lamp 150W NSH