This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The 2012 model Dr Infrared Heater, newly engineered and designed in the US, is one of the best alternatives and most efficient heating source for you this winter. Combining PTC and Quartz Infrared Element and a High Velocity Low Noise blower, the Dr Infrared Heater increases the heat distribution and transfer rate and the result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. Testing shows, the Dr Infrared Heater generates 60% more heat than most other heaters in the market. The heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA & Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard . Perfectly safe around children and pets, the heater only gets warm to the touch and does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving Auto Mode, high and low setting. when the mode is set to Auto, the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low setting to maintain the desired temperature setting.
- Rated To Heat up to 1000 Square Feet
- 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- 3 Years USA Warranty
- Auto Energy Saving Model
- High And Low Setting
- 60% more heat compared to most other heaters
- Front Panel Push Button Controls
- Dual Heating Systems
- Uses infrared quartz tube + PTCIR Remote Control
- Ball Bearing High Pressure Low Noise Blower
- Noise level 39 dB super quiet
- Electronic Thermostat: range 65 to 86 degrees
- Caster Wheels
- Filter can be cleaned with warm water or a vacuum once removed from the back of the unit
- Modular design - galvanized steel inside
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Uses conventional 110v 3 prong outlet
- Height: 16" Width: 13" Depth: 14"
- Electric Cord 72" long,
- Rated at approximately 5200 BTU
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: 1500
- Engineered and Designed In USA
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA & Canada