- Sony DSC-RX10M II Cyber-shot Digital Camera
- LCD Screen Protector 3-Pack
- Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag
- Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet
- Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
- 32GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 R94 W70 Memory Card
- High Speed micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable 6 Feet
- Rapid Battery Charger for Sony FW50 Batteries
- 62mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter Kit (Set of 3 + Carrying Case)
- Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
- InfoLithium H Series NP-FW50 Camera Battery x 2
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
World's first 20.2 MP 1" Exmor RS stacked back illuminated CMOS sensor
Introducing the world's first 1" (1.0-type) stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and a blazingly fast shutter speed of up to 1/32000. This new Exmor RS sensor not only enhances efficiency and speed of A/D conversion through its stacked structure with more circuit sections; it also realizes over five times faster readout speed of the previous RX10 II - thanks to a DRAM chip integrated into the sensor structure. This processing speed allows for stunning 20.2-megapixels at up to 16fps continuous shooting, breathtaking 4k movie and super slow-motion HFR (High Frame Rate) recording of up to 960fps (40x) movie clips - not to mention remarkable low-light low-noise capability.
High resolution 4K movie with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
High quality 4k is achieved by a high-speed front-end LSI, which processes mass volume image data from the 1" Exmor RS CMOS sensor - with full pixel readout and no line skipping or pixel binning - resulting in images that exhibit higher resolution and less moire and jaggies than typical 4K movies. Moreover, the XAVC S format is incorporated to maximize high-bitrate shooting up to 100 Mbps for professional quality video. The RX100 IV also includes pro-style functions such as; Picture Profile, S-Log2/S-Gamut, TC/UB, Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, marker display function, etc. that have typically been available only in professional-use camcorders.
Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)
See the unseen with superspeed HFR (High Frame Rate). The RX10 II can capture super slow motion HFR movie at up to 40x slower than real time. You can chose from 960fps, 480fps or 240fps to playback in XAVC S at 1920 x 1080, in either 60p, 30p or 24p. Choose between "quality priority" (2 sec.) and "shoot time priority" (4 sec.). There's also an option to set "start trigger" or "end trigger" which will start capturing movie before or after you press the movie rec. button so you can time those split-second moments perfectly.
Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 16fps
Thanks to dramatically accelerated sensor readout, shutter speeds of up to 1/32000 sec. minimize distortion caused by rolling shutter phenomenon. This new blazing-fast - Anti-Distortion Shutter system - can capture shots of swiftly moving subjects without altering their shape as conventional CMOS sensors tend to do. Additionally, the super high speed shutter gives you freedom to shoot photos with defocused backgrounds by using large aperture settings under very bright lighting conditions. This is achieved by a combination of 1/32000 super high speed shutter and built-in ND filter that allows photos to be shot in extremely bright light at a maximum of EV19 with a fully open F-number aperture setting.
Bright F1.8- F2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens (24-70mm)
Wherever you go, whatever you shoot, the large, constant-aperture F2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24-200mm (35mm equivalent ) lens lets you take sensational images with beautiful background defocusing throughout its zoom lens range. Its impressive depiction reflects lens-body integrated design of 7 aspherical lens elements, including an Advanced Aspherical lens to compensate for aberrations, plus ZEISS T Coating to help reduce flare and ghosting. This versatile lens features Direct Drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) with accurate focusing stop positions, and provides seamless shifting to macro shooting supported by wide-angle and telephoto settings
Fast Intelligent AF thanks to the new Exmor RS CMOS sensor
Thanks to Sony's proprietary algorithm and the new Exmor RS CMOS sensor - the Fast Intelligent AF of the RX10 II reaches speeds as fast as 0.09 second to capture those decisive moments and fleeting opportunities. The adaptable lens also provides the rapid, reliable Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor (SSM) for swift focusing capability. Together with Fast Intelligent AF, the SSM enables smooth, highly precise focus driving, minimizing lens travel distance for shorter focusing time.
Bright XGA OLED Tru-Finer electronic viewfinder
View every scene in rich detail with the bright XGA OLED Tru-Finer electronic viewfinder (EVF) with high resolution equivalent to approx. 2,359k-dots. The viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings, so you can accurately frame your image, focus and monitor the results. The ZEISS T coating enhances clarity and reduces flare and reflection in the eyepiece optics.
Professional dust/moisture resistant magnesium-alloy body
Combined with dust- and moisture-resistant design, the use of highly rigid magnesium alloy material for the top cover, front cover, and main chassis makes the body solid yet light, ensuring heavy-duty performance in various tough situations.
Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC - control, shoot and share
Thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, you can easily connect to a compatible iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the free PlayMemories Mobile App. From there you can control your camera, preview and frame using your mobile device and trigger the camera shutter or movie button. Then instantly transfer a photo or MP4 movie to your device. NFC (Near Field Communication) provides "one-touch connection" convenience to Android smartphones and tablets with NFC. Simply touch devices to connect. Setting up your mobile device is as simple as downloading a free PlayMemories Mobile app.
Personalize your camera with PlayMemories Camera Apps.
Add new features to your RX10 II with PlayMemories Camera Apps. Find apps to fit your shooting style - with everything from time lapse to motion shot and more. Use apps that shoot, share and save photos to your smartphone using Wi-Fi, making it easy to post photos directly to your favorite social media site or backup images to the cloud without connecting to a computer.
Dual record of 16.8MP photos while shooting movie with auto settings
The new Exmor RS sensor's heightened processing speed enables the RX10 II to capture high-precision still images up to 16.8MP while recording a movie. You have the option of pressing the shutter release button during movie review, or using the smart Auto Dual Rec function for taking stills automatically while shooting a movie. This function utilizes Sony's advanced Face Detection technology and 11 composition patterns to capture still images. Furthermore, you can choose from 'High', 'Standard' or 'Low' frequency, according to your preferences.
Enhanced pro-video functions and NTCS/ PAL switchable
The RX100 IV includes professional movie functions such as; Picture Profile, S-Log2/S-Gamut, TC/UB (time code / user bit), Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, marker display function, etc. that have typically been available only in professional-use camcorders. You also have the choice of region setting between NTSC and PAL movie frame rates.
Large multi-angle 3 Xtra Fine LCD display
Frame your images easily with a large 3" (1,229k dots) Xtra Fine LCD Display that rotates in multiple angles. This also makes it easy to photograph over crowds or low to capture pets eye to eye by swinging up approx. 107 degrees and down approx. 42 degrees. Easily scroll through menus and preview life thanks to WhiteMagic technology that dramatically increases visibility in bright daylight. The large display delivers brilliant-quality still images and movies while enabling easy focusing operation.
Built-in ND filter for wider-ranging photographic expression
Realize a wider range of photographic expression with built-in 1/8 (3 EV stops) ND filter that allows the use of wider aperture for defocused backgrounds even in bright daylight.
HDMI clear output for uncompressed video recording
Clean, uncompressed digital movie signal output can be transferred to an external monitor/recorder connected to the RX10 II via the HDMI terminal. The RX10 II can record video simultaneously to internal media and uncompressed video to the external recorder in real time.
- Sensor Type: 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Number of Pixels: [Effective] Approx. 20.2 megapixels; [Gross] Approx. 21.0 megapixels
- Lens Type: ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens, 14 elements in 11 groups (7 aspherical elements including AA lens)
- F-Number (Maximum Aperture): F2.8 constant
- Aperture Type: Iris diaphragm (7 blades)
- ND Filter: Auto / On (3 steps) / Off
- Focal Length (f=): f = 8.8-73.3 mm
- Focal Length (f=) 35mm Format Equivalent: [Still Image 3:2] f= 24-200mm; [Still Image 16:9] f=25-213mm; [Still Image 4:3] f=26- 220mm; [Still Image 1:1] f=31-259mm; [Movie 16:9] f=26-212mm (SteadyShot Standard), f=29-305mm (SteadyShot Active), f=33- 315mm (SteadyShot Intelligent Active); [Movie 4K 16:9] f=28-233mm (SteadyShot Standard); [HFR 960fps] f=41-330mm (Quality Priority), f=59-460mm (Shoot Time Priority); [HFR 480fps] f=28-233mm (Quality Priority), f=41-330mm (Shoot Time Priority); [HFR 240fps] f=26-212mm (Quality Priority), f=28-233mm (Shoot Time Priority)
- Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens): AF (W: Approx. 3 cm (0.10 ft.) to infinity; T: Approx. 25 cm (0.82 ft.) to infinity)
- Optical Zoom: 8.3x (Optical Zoom during movie recording)
- Clear Image Zoom: [Still Image] Approx. 16x; [Movie] Approx. 16x
- Digital Zoom: [Still Image] Approx. 33x; [Movie] Approx. 33x
- Screen Type: 7.5cm (3.0type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Brightness Control: Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather
- Adjustable Angle: Up: approx. 107 degrees, down: approx. 42 degrees
- Display Panel (On Top): Yes
- Screen Type / Number of Dots: 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359,296 dots
- Brightness Control: Auto/Manual (5 steps)
- Field Coverage: 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.70x with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m -1 (dioptre) (35mm equiv.)
- Eye-Point: Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece, 21.5mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m -1 (diopter) (CIPA standard)
- Diopter: -4.0 to +3.0m -1
- Imaging Processor BIONZ: Yes
- SteadyShot: [Still Image] Optical; [Movie] Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation (Anti Rolling type)
- Focus Mode: Single-shot AF / Continuous AF / DMF / Manual Focus
- Focus Area: Wide / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot / Lock on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Lock on AF: Yes
- Light Metering Mode: Multi Pattern / Center Weighted / Spot
- Exposure Compenstation: +/- 3.0 EV, 1/3 EV step
- Exposure Control: Yes
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image): Auto (ISO100-12800, selectable with upper/ lower limit), 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 8000 / 10000 / 12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80); Multi-Frame NR:Auto (ISO100-12800), 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie): Auto (ISO100-12800, selectable with upper/ lower limit), 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 8000 / 10000 / 12800
- Minimum Illumination (Movie): Auto: 3.0 lux (Shutter Speed 1/30")
- White Balance Mode: Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluor.: Warm White / Fluor.: Cool White / Fluor.: Day White / Fluor.: Daylight / Flash / C.Temp. / Filter / Custom
- WB Micro Adjustment: G7-M7, A7-B7
- Shutter Speed: iAuto (4"-1/3200*) / Program Auto (30"-1/3200*) / Manual Exposure (Bulb, 30"-1/3200*) / Aperture Priority (30"-1/3200*) / Shutter Priority (30"-1/3200*) *At F8 or greater aperture value. Fastest limit at F2.8 is 1/1600.
- Electronic Shutter: iAuto (4"-1/32000) / Program Auto(30"-1/32000.) / Manual Exposure (30"-1/32000.) / Aperture Priority (30"-1/32000) / Shutter Priority (30"-1/32000)
- Aperture: iAuto (F2.8/F11) / Program Auto (F2.8/F16) / Manual (F2.8/F16) / Shutter Priority (F2.8/F11) / Aperture Priority (F2.8/F16)
- Image Control: Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Colour Space (sRGB / Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW / RAW&JPEG / Extra fine / Fine / Standard)
- Noise Reduction: Long exposure NR: On / Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 sec. high ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off / Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO100-25600
- Dynamic Range Functions: Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))
- Shooting Mode: AUTO (Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) 1,2,3, Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection
- Scene Selection: Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur
- Continuous Shooting Speed (Maximum): Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 14 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 5 fps
- Self-Timer: 10sec. / 5sec. / 2sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable / Bracketing shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable
- Drive Modes: Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Single-bracketing, Cont.-bracketing, White balance bracketing, DRO bracketing
- Photo Creativity: Yes
- Picture Effect: [Still Image] Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration; [Movie] Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono.
- Creative Style: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- Picture Profile: Off / PP1-PP7 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Color Level, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Number of Recognised Scene: [Still Image] Superior Auto: 44, Intelligent Auto: 33; [Movie] 44
- Flash: [Flash Mode] Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync. / Flash Off / Wireless (with optional compatible flash); [Flash Range] ISO Auto: Approx. 1.0m to 10.2m (3.28 ft. to 33.46 ft.); ISO 12800: up to Approx. 20.4m (66.93 ft.)
- Compatible Recording Media: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Micro (Mark2), Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I), SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I), microSD Memory Card, microSDHC Memory Card, microSDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format: Still Image: JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format); Movie: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible, MP4
- Recording Format (Movie Audio): XAVC S: LPCM 2ch / AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator) / MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Color Space (Still): sRGB, Adobe RGB
- File Format: DCF / DPOF / EXIF / MPF
- Number of Recorded Pixels (Image Size): [3:2] 20M (5,472x3,648) / 10M (3,888x2,592) / 5M (2,736x1,824); [4:3] 18M (4,864x3,648) / 10M (3,648x2,736) / 5M (2,592x1,944) / VGA; [16:9] 17M (5,472x3,080) / 7.5M (3,648x2,056) / 4.2M (2,720x1,528); [1:1] 13M (3,648x3,648) / 6.5M (2,544x2,544) / 3.7M (1,920x1,920); [Sweep Panorama] Wide (12,416x1,856/5,536x2,160), Standard (8,192x1,856/3,872x2,160)
- Still Image Number of Recorded Pixels (Image Size) During Movie: [16:9] 17M (5,472x3,080) / 7.5M (3,648x2,056) / 4.2M (2,720x1,528)
- Movie Recording Mode NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode: AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920x1,080/50p) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/50i) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/25p) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/25p), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840x2,160/25p) / 25p 60M (3,840x2,160/25p), XAVC S HD:50p 50M (1,920x1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/25p) / 100p 100M (1,920x1,080/100p) / 100p 60M (1,920x1,080/100p), MP4: 28M (1,920x1,080/50p) / 16M (1,920x1,080/25p) / 6M (1,280x720/25p)
- Movie Recording Mode NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode: AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920x1,080/60p) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/60i) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/60i) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/24p) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/24p), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M (3,840x2,160/30p) / 30p 60M (3,840x2,160/30p) / 24p 100M (3,840x2,160/24p) / 24p 60M (3,840x2,160/24p), XAVC S HD:60p 50M (1,920x1,080/60p) / 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/30p) / 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/24p) / 120p 100M (1,920x1,080/120p) / 120p 60M (1,920x1,080/120p), MP4: 28M (1,920x1,080/60p) / 16M (1,920x1,080/30p) / 6M (1,280x720/30p)
- HFR NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode: XAVC S HD:50p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps)
- HFR NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode: XAVC S HD:60p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps)
- HFR Sensor Readout Number of effective pixels: Quality Priority:240fps/250fps (1,824x1,026), 480fps/500fps (1,676x566), 960fps/1000fps (1,136x384)/Shoot Time Priority: 240fps/250fps (1,676x566), 480fps/500fps (1,136x384), 960fps/1000fps (800x270)
- Type: Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
- Input and Output Terminal: Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI,Microphone (3.5 mm Stereo minijack), Multi Interface Shoe, Headphones
- NFC: NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- Wi-Fi: Yes (IEEE802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz band))
- Eye-Fi: Yes
- Power Source: DC7.2V (supplied battely) / DC5.0V (supplied AC Adoptor)
- Battery System: Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode): Approx. 2.3W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.6W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply: Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Battery Life: [Still Images] Monitor: Approx. 400 / Approx. 200min., Viewfinder:Approx. 360 / Approx. 180min.; [Movies (actual shooting)] Monitor: Approx. 65 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 65 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.); [Movies (continuous shooting)] Monitor: Approx. 130 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 135 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.)
- PlayMemories Camera Apps: Yes
- Shooting Functions: Eye AF / Face Detection / Face Registration / Still Image Recording (during movie recording) / Smile shutter / Grid Line / Quick Navi / Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll) / WB Bracket / DRO Bracketing / MF Assist / Peaking / Zebra / Marker Display / Audio Level Display / Audio Out Timing / Step Zoom / Quick Zoom / TC/UB / Photographer Name & Copyright / ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed / PC Remote Control
- Playback Functions: BRAVIA Sync / 9/25-frame index view / Auto orientation / Slide Show / Forward/Rewind (Movie) / Delete / Protect / Motion Shot Video / Beauty Effect / TRILUMINOS Colour / 4K image output
- Supplied Accessories: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50, AC Adaptor, Micro USB cable, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Shoe cap, Lens hood, Eyepiece Cup, Instruction Manual
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 129.0 mm x 88.1 mm x 102.2 mm (approx. 5 1/8 x 3 1/2 x 4 1/8 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 813 g (approx. 1lb 12.7 oz) (Battery and Memory Stick Duo include); Approx. 770 g (approx. 1lb 11.2 oz) (Body only)
This Kit Includes:
AC/DC Rapid battery charger for Sony FW50 - NP-FW50 Batteries
This Vivitar qc-104 battery charger is designed to take full advantage of high your capacity rechargable battery. With this new charger, and its compact and light-weight design, you wont worry about the extra bulk when you travel.
Our Price: $10.00
Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag for Cameras/Camcorders- DP38
A compact, stylish shoulder bag that is ideal for storing a Digital camera system or a Camcorder and related accessories.
Our Price: $12.95
1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
XT1FC comes complete with 1 high quality micro fiber cloths to clean and protect your precious equipment. Perfect to clean LCD screens, lenses and all high-tech optics.
Our Price: $7.99
62mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Three basic filters that will be used often, giving you the images you love! The UV will protect your camera lens, the FLD will correct unbalanced indoor lighting, and the Polarizer will act as "sunglasses" in bright conditions producing vibrant colors.
Our Price: $14.95
High Speed micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable 6 Feet
View your Images and Video on the BIG screen. HDMI provides high-definition video and multi-channel audio in one cable and its advanced design and construction delivers optimum signal transfer. Ideal for tablets and similar digital gadgets.
Our Price: $8.99
InfoLithium H Series NP-FW50 Camera battery for DSCHX1 and Select Alpha SLRs
The Vivitar NPFW50 1200mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion battery is the perfect replacement for your original Sony NP-FW50 battery. It works with the aNEX-5, aNEX-3, a33 & a55 cameras.
Our Price: $24.99
DSC-RX10M II Cyber-shot 4K Video 20.1 MP 1" Sensor Digital Still Camera
20.2 MP (effective) 1.0-type Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
High-Speed BIONZ X Processor
Bright ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T F2.8 Zoom Lens
Direct 4K Movie Recording via Camera
Bright XGA OLED Tru-Finder
Support for PlayMemories Camera Apps
Our Price: $1,398.00
SF32UX2/TQ - 32GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1, R94 W70 Memory Card
High speed SDHC memory cards recommended for continuous shooting with DSLR cameras. Designed for the advanced shooter to capture the moment as it happens.
Our Price: $22.99
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Includes: Microfiber cleaning cloth, card reader, mini tripod, screen protectors, 3 piece cleaning kit, memory card wallet
Our Price: $44.99