The dezl 760LMT is the navigator with a big 7" screen designed specifically to make a trucker's life easier. Not only can it guide you along a route customized for your truck and trailer, it helps ensure you're in the proper lane with Active Lane Guidance. It also helps with IFTA and HOS logging. It also shows you exit services ahead, along with trucking points of interest (POIs). When you trust dezl 760LMT to create a route for you, you'll know it's a good route for both you and your rig.
Track and Report Your Trips
The dezl 760LMT makes logging and retaining trip information easy. You record fuel usage, and the 760LMT automatically records state mileage for IFTA fuel logging. Log your hours of service and driving status, and the 760LMT tracks your hours and automatically warns you of HOS violations. Conveniently export all logs for improved reporting and tracking of each trip.
With a large 7" high-resolution touchscreen display, dezl 760LMT allows you to see tons of information in great detail. Clearly follow the highlighted truck-friendly route, view truck warnings, notifications and alerts. And only a dezl 760LMT includes exclusive Garmin Active Lane Guidance (ALG). ALG shows you constantly updated animation of the preferred lane to be in. It also includes photoReal junction view, which provides photo-realistic views of upcoming junctions to guide you to the right lane at the right time. All of which are especially helpful when navigating complex highway interchanges in unfamiliar metros.
Navigate with Confidence
With detailed maps and turn-by-turn directions that speak street names loud and clear through the speaker, dezl 760LMT provides specialized routing? to support truck-related restrictions in both the U.S. and Canada (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials). Simply enter dimensions and load restrictions, and dezl 760LMT guides you according to your requirements on a route that fits your load. The onboard Trip Planner lets you create multiple-stop routes and plan and save future trips. And, you can operate dezl 760LMT with voice-activated navigation. It's so easy, you just talk to it!
NOTE: Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions.
dezl 760LMT keeps you informed of upcoming road conditions, such as sharp curves, bridge heights, weight limits, high wind areas and restrictions, including no trailer or hazardous materials. A grade data field that appears on the map enables drivers to anticipate descents and ascents and shift accordingly. Trucking speed limits appear if they are different than the posted automotive speed limit. It also provides mile marker information. Plus its clock automatically changes time zones and provides sunrise/sunset times. You also receive notifications when crossing state or country borders. For added peace of mind, there also is a video input for backup camera compatibility.
Locate Trucking Service Areas and POIs
dezl 760LMT has truck-specific POIs to let you search roadway exits for truck stops, food, lodging, rest areas, service locations, tire repair and weigh stations. Truck stop information includes a list of services offered, such as WiFi, showers and truck scales. And enhanced exit services let you know what services are available at upcoming exits along your route.
Includes Lifetime Map Updates
Right out of the box, the dezl 760LMT comes bundled with n?Maps Lifetime. Which means you can download the newest map data when it becomes available - no monthly fees or maintenance costs - for the lifetime of your device.
Includes Lifetime Traffic
A combination power cable/traffic receiver in the box gives you traffic services for the life of your device. You'll avoid traffic jams and keep moving when your dezl 760LMT alerts you and offers detours. No additional purchases are necessary - it's 100 percent subscription-free traffic.
Smartphone Link Compatible
Smartphone Link makes your smartphone the best thing next to your dezl 760LMT. It's an application available from Google Play. Smartphone Link creates a seamless navigation experience between your dezl 760LMT truck navigator and an Android smartphone. It allows the devices to share information, such as saved and recently found locations, where you parked and your current destination. It also links your compatible dezl to Garmin Live Services, such as weather and fuel prices using your smartphone's current mobile data plan. There's no need for an additional data connection.For example, a subscription to Garmin Live Services Advanced Weather allows you to receive severe weather alerts and view animated radar images on the dezl.
Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, dezl 760LMT integrates Bluetooth wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 760LMT while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with the dezl touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient one-touch dialing for contacts and POIs.
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 7.4"W x 4.5"H x .9"D (18.7 x 11.4 x 2.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 6.1"W x 3.4"H (15.4 x 8.6 cm); 7" diag (17.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: Color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 8.9 ounces (252.0 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 1 hour
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Waterproof: no
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps: yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: yes
- n?Maps Guarantee: yes
- 3-D terrain view: no
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view: no
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 15
Features & Benefits
- Drive stress-free. Save time and money.
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): yes
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands): yes
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription): yes (receiver and lifetime traffic included)
- Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates): yes
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): yes
- Junction view (displays junction signs): yes
- myTrends (predicts your routes): yes
- trafficTrends (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow): yes
- ecoRoute (calculates a more fuel-efficient route): no
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Garmin nuLink! services: (receive accurate real-time travel information): no
- XM compatible for U.S: no
Navigate safely and easily.
- Bluetooth wireless technology: yes
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- Garmin Locate (marks position when removed from windshield mount): yes
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation (guides you as you walk around town): no
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Exit services (tells you approaching services on highway): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: yes
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout): yes
- Alarm clock: no
- Garmin Lock (anti-theft feature): yes
- Enjoy the drive and customize.
- Garmin Garage vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device): yes
- Garmin Garage voices compatible (download custom voices to your device): yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- MP3 player: no
- Audio book player: no
- IFTA fuel logging capability
- HOS violation warnings
- Specialized truck routing supports truck-related restrictions in both the U.S. and Canada (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials).
- Truck-specific points of interest
- Exit services (such as rest areas, food, lodging)
- Display elevation grade of current road while driving
- Includes truck specific features such as state border notices, speed limit changes, sunrise/sunset and mile marker info
- External video input for backup cameras
This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later.