- Canon Powershot SX410 IS Red Digital Camera
- Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag for Cameras/Camcorders
- 16GB Secure Digital SD Memory Card
- NB-11L Replacement Battery For PowerShot
- Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
- Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
- Digital Camera and Camcorder Screen Protectors for LCD's (pack of 3)
- Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - Stores up to 3 Memory Cards
- 3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit
Amazing Results are Never Too Far Away
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera is packed with advanced Canon technologies that make it easy to capture your best images ever. The camera's powerful 40x Optical Zoom (24-960mm) and 24mm Wide-Angle lens gives you amazing versatility: you'll capture wide landscapes and zoom in for impressive close-ups you never thought possible - all with bright, clear quality thanks to Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer and Intelligent IS. The 20.0 Megapixel sensor and Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor help create crisp resolution and beautiful, natural images. Your videos will impress too: simply press the Movie button to record lifelike 720p HD video - even zoom inand out while shooting. Images you'll want to keep and share are easy to achieve with Smart AUTO that intelligently selects proper camera settings so your images and video look great in all kinds of situations. You'll get creative with fun Scene Modes like Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome, and see and share it all with the camera's big, clear 3.0" LCD with a wide viewing angle. For versatility and value, the PowerShot SX410 IS camera is a best bet!
- Canon's powerful 40x Optical Zoom (24-960mm) and 24mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer help facilitate outstanding optical performance and versatility, along with Intelligent IS to help optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- 20.0 Megapixel sensor and Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor deliver stunning quality images.
- Capture impressive 720p HD video with a dedicated movie button and zoom while shooting.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on predefined shooting situations to help you create the best possible image capture for stills or video.
- Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos.
- 3.0" LCD with wide viewing angle allows clear display, easy operation, and sharing.
- ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life.
Extend Your Reach
40x Optical Zoom and 24mm Wide-Angle Lens
Once you start shooting with PowerShot SX410 IS camera, you'll quickly wonder how you ever did without the versatility of its powerful zoom lens. The 40x Optical Zoom lens has a reach all the way from 24mm to 960mm, so if you're capturing a child on stage from the back of the auditorium, you'll see her every expression. The Wide-Angle lens just as easily delivers superb landscapes and large group portraits. The Optical Image Stabilizer helps ensure you get clear, noise-free images, even at the long end of the zoom.
It's easy to capture clear, steady images with PowerShot cameras, even in low light without using a tripod. That's because the camera is equipped with Canon's innovative Intelligent IS. The system automatically analyzes camera movement and applies the best shake correction method for the shooting situation - allowing you to focus on framing and capturing your shot. For stills, the system selects from Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Tripod modes. When shooting video, the system selects from Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Active Tripod IS modes. New icons clearly mark the image stabilization mode, whether you're shooting still images or video.
Powerful Core Specs Deliver Beautiful Images
20.0 Megapixel Image Sensor
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera's 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor delivers impressive photos with fine detail and brilliant color. The high resolution helps provide superb image quality even when cropping or making very large prints.
DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
The Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor powers the PowerShot SX410 IS camera's advanced functions and capabilities. Its accelerated processing speed creates fast, responsive performance, for a shooting experience that's easy and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also enhances image quality: processing of high ISO shots has been shortened by approximately 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This significantly reduces noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations, and beautiful detail even in low light. The processor's highly efficient design also extends battery life.
Preserve and Share Your Memories in HD
Canon HD Video Advantage
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera lets you record highly detailed 720p HD video at up to 25 frames per second with clear sound. Imagine the fun and excitement of being able to shoot high definition video whenever you want, right from your compact digital camera.
Dedicated movie button, Wind Filter feature and Optical Zoom while shooting
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera has a dedicated movie button that lets you start and stop recording instantly. The camera is always ready to shoot stills or video whenever you want. The camera also incorporates an electronic wind filter, which helps suppress wind noise that can muffle or distort the sound. You can even use the camera's full range of optical zoom when you're shooting a video without sacrificing HD video resolution.
A Smarter Camera Means Better Photos and Videos
Smart AUTO is a sophisticated Canon technology that makes getting that great shot as simple as pressing the shutter button. It automatically detects scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. Detected scenes are analyzed using predefined shooting situations. The camera then makes optimal settings to help facilitate the best possible image capture, whether you're shooting stills or video. With Smart AUTO, all you have to do is frame your shot and capture away.
PowerShot cameras offer shooting modes that make it easy to take impressive photos in a wide range of shooting situations by providing intelligent presets with optimized settings.
More Ways to Get Creative
Creative Shooting Modes
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera provides shooting modes that easily give your shots a distinctly artistic feel without the need for any extra lenses and filters. Super Vivid heightens and saturates colors for eye-popping intensity. Poster Effect eliminates gradations between colors for an illustrative feel. Miniature Effect enhances perspective in a scene, blurring the top and bottom to make it look as if it were created with miniature models. You can also make a quirky portrait using the Fisheye Effect or add a beautiful single-tone effect with Monochrome. Toy Camera Effect simulates a vintage look as if capturing the photo using a "toy" or pinhole camera.
See What You're Shooting on a Clear, Big Screen
Large 3.0-inch LCD screen
Easy to see from a wide angle, the camera's 3.0-inch LCD screen with a great resolution of approximately 230,000 dots gives you the big picture, whether you're shooting, reviewing or showing off your images. This high-resolution screen offers a crisp, clear picture to make shooting, playback and using the camera's menu functions especially convenient.
A Charge that Lasts as Long as Memory
The PowerShot SX410 IS camera features ECO Mode to provide more shots per single charge through LCD monitor and camera power management. The mode can be activated via a dedicated button for easy power preservation when an outlet is unavailable or the moment is too exciting to put the camera down. ECO Mode quickly wakes the camera from sleep when a button is pressed so you won't miss the moment. When the fun with family and friends runs late into the evening, ECO Mode helps makes sure your camera keeps up.
Canon developed an innovative grip for the PowerShot SX410 IS, optimized specifically for the camera's powerful zooming capability. The invitingly curved grip fits effortlessly into your hand. Without any strain, your fingers comfortably and naturally reach the shutter, helping to minimize the potential for shake at long zoom lengths.
- Type:Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 40x Optical, 4x Digital and 160x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
Image Capture Device
- Type: 20.0 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.5 Megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.0 Megapixels (Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.)
- Focal Length: 4.3 (W) - 172.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-960mm)
- Optical Zoom: 40x
- Digital Zoom: 4.0x
- Focusing Range: Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 4.6 ft. (1.4m) - infinity (T), Auto/Manual: 0.0 in. (0cm) - infinity (W), 4.6 ft. (1.4cm) - infinity (T), Macro AF: 0.0 in. - 1.6 ft. (0-50cm) (W), Quick: 9.8 in. (3.0m) - infinity (W), 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (T)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus
- Optical Viewfinder: Not available
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 230,000 dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture and Shutter
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.4 (W), f/6.3 (T)
- Shutter Speed: 1-1/4000 sec., 15-1 sec. (shooting long exposures)
- Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100-1600
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative (Facial brightness is evaluated in Face Detection AF), Center-weighted average, Spot (Metering frame is fixed to the center)
- Exposure Control Method: AE Lock
- Exposure Compensation: Still Images: ?2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- White Balance Control: Auto (Camera automatically sets the optimal ISO speed according to shooting mode), Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off (Facial brightness is also evaluated in Face Detect)
- Flash Range: 1.6 ft. - 16 ft. (W), 4.6 - 8.9 ft. (T) (50cm - 5.0m (W), (1.4m - 2.7m (T)) (Image brightness may diminish depending on the shooting distance)
- Recycling Time: 10 sec. or less (battery voltage: 3.7 V)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Not available
- Shooting Modes: P, Live View Control, Auto, Portrait, Face Self-timer, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter (Shooting movies is done with the movie button)
- Photo Effects: My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color (Adjustment of contrast sharpness, saturation, red, green, blue and skin tone are available)
- Self Timer: Approx. 10-sec. delay/approx. 2-sec. delay/custom, Delay time (0-15 sec. (in one-second increments), 20/25/30 sec.) and number of shots (1-10 shots (in one-shot increments)) can be specified.
- Wireless Control: Not Available
- Continuous Shooting: Normal: Approx. 0.5 shots/sec. (in P mode), Normal: Approx. 2.2 shots/sec. (in Low Light mode) (Under conditions where the flash does not fire automatically, Differs depending on the zoom position)
- Storage Media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system, DPOF (Version 1.1) compliant
- Image Recording Format: Superfine / Fine
- JPEG Compression Mode: Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG), Video: MOV (Image: H.264; Audio: Linear PCM (Monaural))
- Number of Recording Pixels
1) 16:9 - Large: 4608 x 2592; Medium 1: 3264 x 1832; Medium 2: 1920 x 1080; Small: 640 x 360
2) 3:2 - Large: 4608 x 3072; Medium 1: 3264 x 2176; Medium 2: 2048 x 1368; Small: 640 x 424
3) 4:3 - Large: 4608 x 3456; Medium 1: 3264 x 2448; Medium 2: 2048 x 1536; Small: 640 x 480
4) 1:1 - Large: 3456 x 3456; Medium 1: 2448 x 2448; Medium 2: 1536 x 1536; Small: 480 x 480
- 2560 x 1920 (M) when in Low Light
- HD 1280 x 720: 25 fps
- Miniature Effect HD 1280 x 720: 5 fps / 2.5 fps / 1.25 fps
- Miniature Effect 640 x 480: 5 fps / 2.5 fps / 1.25 fps
- 640 x 480: 30 fps (29.97)
Number of Recordable Images
| ||16:9 ||3:2 ||4:3 ||1:1|
|File Size (KB) ||16GB ||File Size (KB) ||16GB ||File Size (KB) ||16GB ||File Size (KB) ||16GB|
|Large (L1) ||SF ||7,080 ||2,178 ||8,184 ||1,890 ||9,093 ||1,698 ||6,793 ||2,270|
|F ||4,438 ||3,470 ||5,054 ||3,055 ||5,569 ||2,760 ||4,161 ||3,680|
|Medium 1 (M1) ||SF ||3,847 ||3,982 ||4,361 ||3,520 ||4,785 ||3,217 ||3,589 ||4,262|
|F ||2,524 ||6,073 ||2,790 ||5,459 ||3,018 ||5,061 ||2,264 ||6,748|
|Medium 2 (M2) ||SF ||1,095 ||13,497 ||1,440 ||10,563 ||1,602 ||9,344 ||1,213 ||12,459|
|F ||604 ||24,296 ||793 ||18,689 ||893 ||16,755 ||668 ||22,087|
|Small (S) ||SF ||188 ||69,418 ||221 ||60,741 ||249 ||53,992 ||188 ||69,418|
|F ||113 ||97,186 ||133 ||80,988 ||150 ||80,988 ||113 ||97,186|
Note: SF=Superfine F=Fine
| ||File Size (KB) ||Approx. Number of Shots to 16 GB Memory Card|
|Medium* (M) in Low Light ||F ||1,848 ||8,235|
* When in Low Light.
? The approximate number of images recordable on memory cards other than the above can be calculated by using the above figures as a reference and extrapolating accordingly.
Time of Recordable Movies
*1 Using an SD Speed Class 10 / UHS-I compatible memory card
|Shooting Modes ||Pixels ||Frame Rate ||Movie Size (KB/sec.) ||Approximate Total Movie Time Recordable to 16 GB memory Card ||Single Clip Approx. Recording Time *1 ||Video Recording Bit Rate|
|Other than Below ||HD (1280 x 720) ||25 fps ||25 fps ||1,781 ||2 hr. 21 min. 58 sec. ||29 min. 59 sec. ||Approx. 15 Mbps|
|VGA (640 x 480) ||30 fps*2 ||30 fps*2 ||607 ||6 hr. 44 min. 38 sec. ||1 hr. ||Approx. 3 Mbps|
|Miniature Effect ||HD (1280 x 720) ||5 fps (5x Speed) ||25 fps ||319 ||13 hr. 11 min. 58 sec. ||29 min. 59 sec. ||?|
|2.5 fps (10x Speed) ||25 fps ||159 ||25 hr. 46 min. 08 sec. ||29 min. 59 sec. ||?|
|1.25 fps (20x Speed) ||25 fps ||80 ||49 hr. 02 min. 56 sec. ||29 min. 59 sec. ||?|
|VGA (640 x 480) ||6 fps (5x Speed) ||30 fps*2 ||84 ||46 hr. 54 min. 59 sec. ||1 hr. ||?|
|3 fps (10x Speed) ||30 fps*2 ||42 ||86 hr. 19 min. 35 sec. ||1 hr. ||?|
|1.5 fps (20x Speed) ||30 fps*2 ||21 ||148 hr. 50 min. 20 sec. ||1 hr. ||?|
? Recording stops automatically once the file size reaches 4 GB or the memory card becomes full.
? Recording may stop unexpectedly if a memory card with a low Speed Class is used.
*2 Actual frame rate is 29.97 fps.
- Playback Modes File: Stills & Videos: Auto Rotate (Automatic vertical/horizontal detection), Image Advance (Transition Effects, Scroll Display), Rotate, Favorites, My Category, Smart Shuffle, Group Playback, Slideshow (Repeat, Interval, Effect)
- Still Images: Single, Index (6-100 thumbnails), Magnification (2-10x), Information Display, Red-eye Correction, i-Contrast, Resize, My Colors, Histogram, Overexposure Warning
- Videos: Normal Playback, Skip Backward, Previous Frame, Next Frame, Skip Forward (Displays playback position and shooting time)
-Erase Modes: Select Image, Select Range (The image data in the memory card stored with the Design rule for Camera File systems format can be erased (however, protected images cannot be erased). Using the Movie editing function, sections of the movie (1 sec. increments) can be deleted.)
- Video Out: NTSC/PAL (dedicated connector (female) with unified type of digital, audio and video)
- Audio Out:Monaural (dedicated connector (female) with unified type of digital, audio and video)
- Other: SD memory card slot; direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
- Power Source: Battery Pack NB-11LH, AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC90
- Shooting Capacity: Approx. 185 shots, Approx. 245 shots in ECO Mode
- Playback Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32-104?F/0-40?C
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.11 x 2.72 x 3.35 in. / 104.4 x 69.1 x 85.1mm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 325g (CIPA standard), 10.9 oz. / 308g (camera only)